(Attention Men!!) Want to live longer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Shrukin89, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Look At Boobs Everyday!

Staring at women’s breast is good for men’s health and makes them live longer, a new study reveals.
    Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women’s breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.

A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Source: Wired Reality

http://www.realitywired.com/2007/08/29/want-to-live-longer-look-at-boobs-everyday/

*starts sticking busty pics all over my wall and ceiling* :D

2. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I wouldn't stare at mine if you want to live longer. ;) You may end up injured if I catch you! :cool:

3. *Magesty*

*Magesty* Valued Member

Lol i think this would be many womens reply :D Good look with not gettin hurt!

4. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

It's not the staring it all the exercise dodging the punches :D

5. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Imagine the reduction in road rage, staring at passing boobs that reduces the drivers blood pressure, but the increase in traffic accidents ;) :p

6. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

And the research was done by...men???? :confused: ;)

7. Moi

Wouldn't have worked any other way, women aren't anywhere near as interested in them as us :Angel:

8. Terao

Terao Valued Member

MD's got a point lol :p

9. Moi

I know I'm much more excited at seeing my wifes boobs than she is. If I had them I'd never go to work :love:

10. MatsunoCj

MatsunoCj Jujitsu rookie

yea i bet they had all kinds of volunteers for a study like that

11. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Obviously. There are no women intelligent enough to be scientists, silly. ;)

12. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Only 200 :confused: Not exactly a substantial sample of the male population. Anyway this is old news. I remember this being in the news when I was at high school about 10 years ago.

13. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I get away with it by using the excuse that my mate is a Bra designer (which is true) and my Fashion Design background keeps me interested

OR

" I just saw a bra on some girl that would look waaaaay better on you, sweety! "
    :love:
    This works better as 1) You get away with it by shopping for the bra hence leading you to look at more lovelies and 2) it makes her feel better.

14. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Pft, you ladies wouldn't be able to tell if I were staring at them or not. I always wear sunglasses in cases like that. ;) :p Sometimes not all the time.

You know that guys are going to be staring at the clevage from low cut tops right? That's what many guys do. We have a large large sex area in the brain. So yeah we can't help it, just bare it ladies. :D

Also I look of how well the breasts are formed. Nice and round no sag that might look as though you can throw them over the shoulders. Those saggy ones also could look like weapons of mass destruction.

At the airport:
    Guard: Miss step aside and lift up your shirt.....

Miss: Why?

Guard: We have reports of increased terrorism threats, coming from with in this airport. So we are tight on security.

Guard: So please co-operate with us and reveal what items you have underneath, and I'll let you pass.

Miss: But these are my boobs

Guard: Yeah that's what my wife said when she took a bat from underneath her shirt and clocked me.

Guard: So please co-operate and I'll let you go with also a cookie

Miss: Uhh, seriously these are my ****

Guard: You know I have been through with a lot of people that say those kinds of things, and those underneath your shirt don't look near like **** at all.

Guard: Seriously cause all I'm thinking is that it's either a couple of bats, or rocket propelled gernades.

Guard: Now reveal those mysterious items now!!

Miss: NO! cause what I'm going to do is TO CALL THE POLICE ON YOU!!
    *Calls police*

(20 minutes later)
    *Police arrives*

Miss: Arrest this sick peverted man for wanting a peep up my shirt!

Guard: Maam.. Do you know what kind of situation we are in? We are in a major war, and with people armed with explosives attached on to themselves and blowing up other people. We know who you are. And what you have been doing. We have been watching you and with those concealed weapons in your shirt. It is time to admit defeat, now hand them over.

Miss: This is the most absurd thing in all of..

Guard: Silence!

Miss: Do something with this man, cop!?

Policeman: I'm sorry maam but to me those don't look like breasts to me. I seriously think that you have something else that's packed in there that God knows what.

Policeman: Do as I say and take them out very slowly and drop them on the floor.

Miss: What the "F-Word" is going on?!? I have no weapons!!! These are my F'ing breasts.

Policeman: Yeah that's what my wife said when she took a club from underneath her shirt and whacked me across my face. I almost bled to death.

Policeman: Now lift it up now.

Miss: But

Policeman: No buts!! *points gun*

Miss: For the love of..... You know what... Fine!!
    *lifts up shirt*

Miss: There are you guys satisfied?!?

Policeman: Holy Crap! Those are your breasts?

Miss: Yeah? DUHHH!

Guard: We could sworn that those things are bats or rocket propelled gernades, and we are truly sorry for bringing up suspicions and taking a peep up there as we shouldn't have.

Policeman: Yeah, but they almost look like...

Miss: No you know what? Forget about it, okay you now know that these are my breasts and not weapons, okay?

Guard: Okay

Policeman: Okay

Miss: Now you boys can head off in the other direction and check up on the other people.

Guard: Kay

Policeman: Kay

*both the policeman and the guard turn around*

*Miss takes a bat out from underneath her shirt from the backside, and clobbers the guard and the policeman to the ground*

*Miss then turns around and gets on the plane*

30 minutes later:

Policeman: I could have sworn that she is like my wife.

Guard: I couldn't agree anymore.

:D :D :D

15. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

err... Shru... I thought you sated these wanton lusts by watching hentai style oppai animae...:D

16. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

That too slippy. :D

17. flaming

flaming Valued Member

If women wear tight and short clothes do they want people to look at them?

18. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

Yes, but only attractive/nice people

19. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Oh please not this old chestnut again!

No, not all the time. Why shouldn't a woman wear nice clothes that may be tight because SHE thinks she looks good in them.

20. JHughes

JHughes New Member

another reason to go to college! :D ;)