Attacker Choking you from the Front both hands around your neck.

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Shou Tu, Mar 4, 2004.

1. kez

kez New Member

There are simply to many options! it's realy one of the basic attacks to block. I find that the best is 2 hold both hands high in the air, join ur hands really tightly, and pull down suddenly. it really works well.- i think.

2. hedgehogey

hedgehogey Banned Banned

Just noting that this is still not a problem for those of us who train athletically.

3. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Believe it or not, I was attacked in that fashion last night. I was kicking out one guy, and his buddy tried the rape choke. I just thought of this wonderfully informative thread, and decided NOT to break his arm. I kneed him in the groin, hit him twice and he was done.

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe gouge his eyes in!!!! :D:D:D im not 100% sure, but its common sense to let go if someone is putting pressure onto your eyes :D:D

5. snailfist

snailfist Valued Member

Very true.
    Only problem is, it'll still have the same effect as all those nasty ones you mentioned if you don't do anything about it, and 9 times out of 10 that fella in a bar won't know those triangle chokes but will lunge in the fashion described instinctively. Hence knowing how to deal with it is important.