Attacker Choking you from the Front both hands around your neck.

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Shou Tu, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

Role Playing.

What is the ways that anyone can say to get out of this attack.

Salute,

Blue

2. RobP

RobP Valued Member

3. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

hmm we learned a move once in wc like this...

if someone grabs your chest/shirt like clenching their fists (and arms extend)...

take your left arm(or right) put over both of theres... then push there arms together to the left.... then once they are off your chest push them forward pinning against their chest... and continue from here with what you want. maybe someone can explain this better or knows what i'm taling about?

i think it could be applicable here. or nail him in the crotch with your hands a efw times or a new to the groin lol.

oh wait, thats if your getting choked both standing up.

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

both thumbs into the eyes, twist the head to the side and throw

5. Jax

Jax New Member

kick them in the nuts? :)

6. matreyia

matreyia New Member

Arm length...

Techniques where the defender has to contact the attacker's body or face may not work if the attack has super long reach. Just like the video that was posted where the defender was against the wall and he just punched the attacker in the stomach. what if the defender's arms can't reach the attacker because of the length?

One solution is to raise one arm, make an "L" shape (doesn't have to be 90ยบ perfect), then turn the arm and the body into the attacker's extended arm. This will free your neck as well as cause the attacker's arms to bend unless he is superman. Once you are free and his arm is bent, hit him in the face with the same arm you used to break free.

Another solution is to grab both of the attacker's wrists and then sink a little bit into your base, then execute a nice front kick into his lower abdomen, or groin, or knee. You may use the front balls of your foot or the heal depending on the target area.

One solution that nobody ever suspects is to spit in their face. It will sure surprise them. Although they may not let go. If they don't let go, just choose one of the above solutions. If they do let go to wipe their face, open your hand up and with all of your body behind you, smash your palm into their face. Then run like hell.

:D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2004
  7. Shou Tu

Shou Tu New Member

you can take your right arm up and over in front of your body and attackers arms down in to the fold of the elbows while turning at the same time drop your body weight like you lost your knees for a split sec. the opening created between your hand and shoulder is the avenue for a punch or eye strike to the face.

Salute,

8. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Anyone else watch this??? Hmmm

Jam the elbows if I want to be nasty, or eye jabs. Maybe arms on the inside and headbutt, knee to the groin etc. There are tons of hits, throws etc from this point.

9. matreyia

matreyia New Member

yeah, i saw the clips...

Yes I watched this clip. Those techniques wouldn't work for a person with my reach. The only one that would work for me is the one where the defender falls on his back and uses his foot to flip the attacker over himself. And that is if the defender has room to fall. If he has no room to fall, it wouldn't work. :D

10. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

we learned a sick teach in group over a week ago for an attacker rear chocking you.
    Chinese step with the left foot, circle the body underneath the arms and towards the opponent. Hammer fist the groin with the left, ridge the groin with the right, and as you are coming up break ribs with left reverse punch. Spinelock and throw. Cooking Time-1/2 a second

11. Shortfuse

Shortfuse King of Hearts

i was taught to first get the pinky of one hand and bend it back or up as far as you can and hwen they are hurt they woudnt pay attention to you grabbing the thumb of the other hand off and from there you are almost free, it would be done in a fast and simultaniuos motion.

it worked for me alot for a lnog time but then came a time when in school this kid had monster hands and i couldnt grip his pinky.

12. Intan86

Intan86 Valued Member

Is it just me or the vid is really upside down?

13. Intan86

Intan86 Valued Member

If someone choking me with both hands, I'll kick his balls or his armpit.

And if that didn't work I'll poke his eyes. He is not a human being if poking his eyes doesn't work. Then I should pray.

14. kickcatcher

kickcatcher Banned Banned

If someone has you in a double throat grip aren't they most likely to be pushing you backwards up against something? -(they need resistance to effect the choke in a natural manner. Sure there are lanarx grabs but they are a skilled approach).

If so, I'd be reluctant to kick unless I could be sure that I wouldn't fall on my ass. And the leverage defence above would also be a bit risky.

Once against a wall, you probably wouldn't have the movement for many arm techs. But with a wall behind you, you would be safer to kick.

PS. What does "Salute" mean in chinese? - or is it an English term?

15. Tattooed Bear

Tattooed Bear New Member

I would grab a handfull of nuts and eyes, then pull the head in and bite a chunk out of his neck or face.

16. Adam

Adam New Member

Pull in, headbutt.

17. Tattooed Bear

Tattooed Bear New Member

I agree, the headbutt is absolutely devestating! But the bite has shock value. If you bite someone's cheek off, they'll probably give up. If they don't, then headbutt and groinstrike. There are no rules in a fight.

18. RobP

RobP Valued Member

True, but you'll also likely end up on a charge of GBH. The rules kick in after a fight and it's not always clear to a jury who the bad guy really is.

19. mushmellow

mushmellow New Member

If i was getting the life choked out of me, i would rather face a jury than the afterlife. (assuming that someone seriously trying to choke you would be trying to kill you)

On another note, and I may be a bit naive by saying this but i would just try and punch his face in until the person let go. They'd have to eventually i assume.

20. matreyia

matreyia New Member

How you gonna headbutt?

Hey Adam, just wondering how you would pull your attacker into you in order to headbutt him if he were bigger and stonger than you? That would work against a weaker opponent, but forget it if the guy is stronger and has more reach than the defender.

:)