As an exponent of ________, I resolve never to _________ !

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by ap Oweyn, Aug 23, 2013.

1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Just for fun:

As an exponent of Filipino martial arts, I resolve never to allow myself to be photographed glaring menacingly at the camera whilst brandishing one or more melee weapons!

2. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

As an exponent of Kyokushin, I resolve never to overuse/abuse the term Osu! especially outside of the dojo i.e. shopping with family, at the start of work meetings, Weddings, Funerals ect...

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

As an exponent of Ju Jutsu I resolve never to pronounce it with a "Z"

4. Wildlings

Wildlings Baguette Jouster

As an exponent of kickboxing, I resolve never to pretend like I do muay thai.

5. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

That's the spirit, gang. :D

6. Kenko Enso

Kenko Enso Valued Member

As an exponent of Ishi Yama Ryu, I resolve never to tell people it's existed for 10,000 years and the pinnacle of weapons training!

7. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

As an exponent of ninjutsu, I resolve never to tell anyone to travel to Japan to find the true art.

:ninja1:

8. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

As an exponent of capoeira, I resolve to never be photographed in this ubiquitous pose: [​IMG]

9. ned

ned Valued Member

As an exponent of wing chun i resolve to never end up fighting on the ground!:D

10. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

As an exponent of ninjutsu, I resolve never to be be seen 'ninjing' in public.
    As an exponent of traditional Japanese arts, I resolve never to speak bastardized Japanese.

11. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

As an exponent of Wado Ryu, I resolve never to tell a boxer how to punch :D

12. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

As an exponent of Ju Jutsu I resolve to never get cut.

As an exponent of Tae Kwon Do I resolve to never be involved in a fight outside of the dojang.

13. matveimediaarts

matveimediaarts Underappreciated genius

As an exponent of Shinkendo, I resolve not to lop of other people's body parts when they enrage me. :D

14. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

as an exponent of shorin ryu i esolve not to be a tappy point sparring karateka.

15. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

As a practitioner of jujutsu I resolve never to make eye contact while grappling

16. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

As an exponent of Goju Ryu, I resolve to never forget that it if it wasn't for Daniel Larusso and Mr Miyagi, I'd still be walking the 'Sport Martial artist' Path...!

Travess

17. Wildlings

Wildlings Baguette Jouster

Now wash all car! Then wax. Wax on, wax off, Travess-san! :D

18. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

As an exponent of Jujutsu, Iai, Kenjutsu, Jodo, Wing Chun and Eskrima I resolve never to take so many arts on again.

:D

19. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Can you imagine what a fool you'd look if you had a picture like that? :whistle:

2hhor5d.jpg

20. OwlMAtt

OwlMAtt Armed and Scrupulous

As an exponent of aikido, I resolve never to claim that Steven Seagal is the secret of Anderson Silva's success.

As an exponent of aikido, I resolve never, ever, ever, to tell anyone to use their ki.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013