Are there still martial arts shows in the UK?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Monkey_Magic, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Monkey_Magic

Monkey_Magic Well-Known Member

Are there any major martial arts shows left in the UK? SENI? Anything suitable for kids?

How about the Shaolin monks: do they still tour?

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I'd bet you could find something like a high level tkd team doing an exhibition somewhere.

3. Monkey_Magic

A high level TKD team doing an exhibition would be awesome, but my Google Fu clearly isn’t good enough to find any TKD exhibitions. Can anyone help?

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

5. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

www.ukmartialartsshow.co.uk

This year, amongst many seminars, exhibitions and interviews, they also had Benny 'the Jet' Urquidez and Bill 'Superfoot' Wallace running sessions.

or, do a FB search for South west martial arts and wellbeing show 2019

I've attended the former (in 2017') but not the latter.

Travess

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    axelb likes this.
  6. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Yeah, SENI still happens. I think theyre with the Combat and Strength show.

Although, they're not as advertised as much on anything more than social media/facebook I noticed.

7. Monkey_Magic

Thanks guys. I couldn’t spot a SENI since 2016, but the UK Martial Arts Show looks like it’s going strong, with the next one on 4-5 May 2019.

I wonder what events are on this year. I like Pretty in Pink’s idea of a high level TKD demo, but can’t see where to find one.

8. Monkey_Magic

Bumped to ask what’s happening in 2019.

The UK Martial Arts Show is on 4-5 May 2019, but what else is going on this year? Is there a Shaolin monks show in the UK?