Are some threads locked.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by craigwarren, Mar 26, 2003.

1. craigwarren

craigwarren Valued Member

I've noticed that i can get into some of the threats quite a lot recently and its not a browser problem because i am constantly not allowed into sertain threads but can get access to others at any time.
    Two such threats are Sunday madness and Age concern.

Can anyone tell me howcome i can access these threads?

2. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

u must hav tried hosted sections like South african Taiji Group etc...
    u hav to get permission for that..
    -TkdWarrior-

3. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

Thus witness the power of being a moderator

.... threads that only you can access.

<Run and hides in long grass, away from mods>

4. craigwarren

craigwarren Valued Member

I was gonna say cause i can get access to the hosted forums and read the posts. But there are threads by non-mods that i can also not read. The thread sunday madness doenst seam to have been started by a mod but still no access???

5. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

There are certain areas of the site to which you can not gain access, we have a special section for admins and mods where we discuss the site, and talk about you lot :D hehe. There are other sections like the south african hosted forums to which you need permission to post on. We also have another hosted forum but that is hidden so you gain no access to that without permission. Hope this answers your question.

Cooler

6. khafra

khafra New Member

Now you've done it, everybody who's ever asked a question about Dim Mak, Chi, or Ninpo is going to want to know about the hidden forum too...

7. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

The Sunday Madness thread is in my private club forum - to acces that you need to be an active member in my school.

However- here is the link to what we call "Sunday Madness" :D

The Sunday Killer

8. Cain

Cain New Member

Hmm, that explains the registered Yodas :D

|Cain|

9. YODA

"registered Yodas "

?????

10. Cain

Cain New Member

Had seen it somewhere, some members were listed under 'registered Yodas' includong hig, Mel, Big e, Obi wan and probably sponge bob.....will cough up the link when I come across it, was just lurking around when I had found it

|Cain|

11. YODA

Ah yes - my Padawan learners :D