are black people stronger than white people

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by gracie22555, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Well said.

2. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

WOW! This thread is really being well discussed! Especially given the potential inflammatory subject. Well done all posters taking part except the derailers!

Anyways, my tuppence worth:

I def think that there is basis in the enviroment theory.

(This is just a sweeping statement and dont mean any offence by it all)

If someone was brought up in a poor enviroment, be they black or white, its very likely they will have less body fat and more muscle due to eating less than someone who grew up in a more 'well off' enviroment. (also less comforts, walking instead of driving places etc...)

Also lets look at geographical enviroments. People who live in asia, africa etc... they have a HELL of a lot of room to run around! I assume (from news and other tv sources) that alot of people who live in these regions are often short of food and have to walk/run miles to get anyway.

This is going to have a massive impact in comparison to someone who drives/gets the bus everywhere.

They will be naturally more 'cut' and have a higher muscle mass than someone who has grown up/lived in a more acceptable/comfortable enviroment.

*NB: im not a geographer, scientist, or cultural expert just think that the enviroment that a person is raised in plays a big part in this. Apologies if my post is garbled im at work and am typing quickly.*

Thanks

C60

3. MingTheMerciles

MingTheMerciles Valued Member

But Muscle , Build and Height come from good source of Protein . And back in Mainland Africa , most Black People over there aren't that big like the one you see in America , and if you compare to Asian from the Mainland to the one that were brought up and live for generation in a White majority society , they can be big and tall as well .