Approaching drunk people?

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by LemonSloth, Mar 10, 2015.

1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Mad Dog, what Hannibal isn't telling you is that his background is in law enforcement. Bouncer's code versus law.

2. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Yeah... no.

I tried being patient, objective, nice (ish) even. But now I'm calling this out as a thirteen year old who just watched Roadhouse for the first time.

3. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

Try a 35 year old, who's cut his teeth in the business and learned from the best.

4. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

Law maybe the law, but the Bouncer's Code is the Bouncer's Code. What it does is give me carte blanche to enforce order however I see fit. If anyone snitch's to the cops, all bouncers will forever ban them from their bars.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

You literally could not be more wrong

Crap troll is crap

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

I have been on other martial arts forums with bouncers. They talked completely differently about their job than your muy macho approach. To say you get in a fist fights all the time in your job on purpose- no - not very credible.

Unless you are in some country where things are completely different, I am not buying it.

Frankly, I don't believe you are for real. I think you are trolling.

7. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Never been to Glasgow, have you?

8. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

Frankly, I'm surprised by the animosity. I would think a martial arts forum would welcome a warrior with open arms.

9. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I can't even take someone serious who proclaims himself a warrior like that.

10. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

We do.

People like Chadderz, Southpaw and Unreal Combat who fight in real life, and people like Ero-Sennin and Hannibal, a real life veteran Marine and serving police officer respectively.

Yet none of them are arrogant enough to proclaim themselves "warriors".

You'd be wise to read some of their posts. You might learn a thing or two about humility and why nobody around here believes a single thing you're claiming about yourself.

11. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Wanabee who couldn't fight a cold.

what-is-a-warrior.jpg

Warrior.

12. yinyang87

yinyang87 New Member

Any true doorman I know that actually is a hardman wouldn't be boasting about violence on a forum, AND even the door staff I know that are good fighters don't use violence as a first reaction they use it as a last resort. When I worked on the doors I'd rather have someone that can talk working with me over someone that claims to fight like Maddog any day!!.. Strange aswell that MadDog has spend the most part of the weekend sitting on his computer boasting about how tough he is on the doors when the weekend is the time that most REAL bouncers are actually out working on the door... Let me guess it's your weekend off? Just having a quiet one this weekend are you?

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  13. Simon

I think we need the words of a long lost friend.

Koyo knew.

14. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I really need to reactivate my Wow account.

Also, Mad Dog must be legit. Anyone who talks about being alpha must be alpha. Why would he lie?

15. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

Amen, brother. Glad to see someone's making sense.

16. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

sarcasm
    ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting.

17. Simon

And I get a mention.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awD1gtpdWIA"]Blackadder The Third - Irony (Slovenian subs) - YouTube[/ame]

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Well with that post at least we have confirmed this troll is from the US.....

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  19. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

[​IMG]

20. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

Burned, yeah right. All of your attempts to get under my skin are laughable at best.