Approaching drunk people?

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by LemonSloth, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Language please!

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  2. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

Sir, I beg to differ.

3. yinyang87

yinyang87 New Member

So you guys are so hardcore that you can take on anyone and everyone at the bar when masked profanity kicks off? Even if theres weapons involved? I smell masked profanity! You probably don't even work on the doors. Or if you do it's an old folks line dancing club. Coz it's doesn't matter how tough you are, doesn't matter if you're Bruce Lee. With your attitude you'd be gettin your face smashed in every night.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  4. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

I MAY NOT MOD THIS PART OF THE FORUM , BUT CAN I REMIND EVERYONE THAT THE USE OF ANY PROFANITY , INCLUDING MASKED , IS AGAINST THE TOS YOU ALL SIGNED UP TO ON JOINING THE FORUM

5. yinyang87

yinyang87 New Member

Apologies I'll watch what im sayin...

6. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

My apologies, sir, for any unintended disrespect. My sensei's and trainers taught me the value of respect.

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

So the swearing is difficult enough, but could the rest of you please stop quoting it so I can catch up. Gordon bennett.

8. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

See you do. Now that poor bassai isn't the only mod on the scene, know that the next infraction will see you banned for a time. Mad Dog, that goes for you too.

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  9. yinyang87

yinyang87 New Member

Sorry once again sire, I got carried away with the chat from MadDog the tough guy

10. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

You're calling me a "tough guy" yet you're the only one here throwing his weight around trying to be all big and bad like some keyboard commando. And to answer your earlier post, yes if some guy pulls a weapon I take him down hard and fast. Part of being a man means doing a job when you get paid for it. You feel me, bro?

11. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Mad Dog, I'm quickly reaching the end of my rope with your posting style. Masked profanity isn't the only grounds for being banned. Tone it down or enjoy being elsewhere.

12. yinyang87

yinyang87 New Member

Yeah i feel you bro I agree with you there. If a group of 8 guys attacks you on the door and it's you and one other guy, what's the outcome?

13. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

My apologies sir.

14. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Mad Dog.

Your original post (where you wrote that you resolve conflict with direct violence) would make more sense if you told us where you're from? Just a city or even a country name would suffice. It's just that, what with all the UK's strict licensing laws and extensive CCTV coverage, it would be highly (and I mean really highly) improbable that you could get away with it more than a few times before being arrested.

15. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

I admit it was a pretty dumb thing to do and realistically I would never have suggested other people do what I did either, so I should probably take some of my own medicine.

But I guess in that moment I didn't think things through. I didn't have a mobile so I couldn't call anyone and with their beings mums w/ kids out coupled with his state, I guess I was more worried about what might happen if no-one intervened.

Truthfully I don't know if I would do it again though.

16. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Honestly , from a self defence perspective , it was unwise , but , from a human being perspective it was wonderful.
    I couldn't advise you do it again , but then I couldn't really chastise you if you did.

17. Hannibal

You differ in error

You do NOT have any more legal authority to use force than any other individual

18. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Banned Banned

I'm going to assume you're not in the business, otherwise you would be aware of the Bouncer's Code.

19. Hannibal

"Bouncers Code"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

20. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

You keep trying to convince everyone here how hard you are but...

[​IMG]