Apology

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Xue Sheng, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

M.A.P.

I apologize for my meltdown. Between major home/family issues and partisan political idiocy, in my house, outside of my house and online I had all I could stand.

Sorry
    Xue

2. Flying Crane

Flying Crane Well-Known Member

Be well Xue, these are trying times we live in. Keep your head clear. We are all feeling frustration, anxiety and stress of some sort.

For the record, I am not aware of your breakdown, I missed that.

Xue Sheng likes this.
  3. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

You have nothing to apologise for my friend,
    I hope real life gets better for you soon,

Take care.

Xue Sheng likes this.
  4. hewho

hewho Valued Member

look after yourself

Xue Sheng likes this.
  5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Takes intestinal fortitude to make an apology, and honestly I don't think one was needed, we all have to blow off steam sometimes.

Look after yourself, as hewho said; MAP is something of a family these days, and we've lost too many friends over the years to want to see any of our members suffering. Lots of people here who will be happy to chat if you need a friendly ear. :)

Mangosteen, axelb, Xue Sheng and 2 others like this.
  6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Xue, It's all good. We are living through tough times. I hope things are going better for you. Glad to see you here. Count me in as one of those friendly ears if you need to chat.

Xue Sheng likes this.
  7. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Thanks all, things are a little better, but still a bit dicy and to be honest, I'm not sure which way would be better in the long run... I am still more that a little bit edgy right now, but I am at least recognizing an impending anger response before it actually makes itself known to all.

Time will tell

8. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

These are trying times, stress from many different directions.

Look after yourself and keep posting here, it's a fairly small but quality community on this forum, I don't think you'll find many places on the internet like this these days.

Dead_pool likes this.