Anyone used RDX Gloves

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Mitch, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

I happened upon these whilst browsing ebay, they look like they give a decent amount of protection for sparring, more like a lightweight boxing glove than the more sparse traditional MMA glove.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Comments on quality?

Cheers all,
    Mitch

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. AndyT

AndyT Valued Member

Mitch,

I have three pairs, one open finger, one open finger and palm and some bag gloves. I use them for bag and pad work and so far so good. I've had them a few months now and been happy with them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pro-RDX-Grapp...Thai-+RWR_W0QQitemZ380093363935QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAGE-RDX-Grappling-Contact-Gloves-MMA-UFC-Boxing-XLBI_W0QQitemZ320329409618QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportingGoods_Boxing_RL?hash=item4a951ee452&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A0|293%3A3|294%3A30

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leather-Boxing-Gloves-Injection-Mold-Punch-bag-Sparing_W0QQitemZ320377216322QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportingGoods_Boxing_RL?hash=item4a97f85d42&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A30

The bag gloves didn't fit, so a pressie for the Mrs who likes them :)

All the best,

Andy

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

They do a wide range. Are these the ones you're talking about?

Attached Files:

4. Mitch

Yep, sorry Moi, I've just added the link forgot to add did I :D

Mitch

5. GaryT85

GaryT85 Super Gario

i have a pair of RDX gloves, not the ones you linked to, but ones pictured (split fingered mma)

i have had them for some time now and use them a lot, so far i am very pleased, they barely show any wear.

i use them twice a week at MA training, then a load more times during the week at home on the punch bag. i do knuckle pushups with them on as well and still they barely look touched :cool:

so yeah, they get my vote

Attached Files:

• 114.jpg
      114.jpg
      File size:
      7.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Moi

They look like a good idea and in leather too. Seem to be only shipped through the one store on Ebay. Do they make them or brand them?
    Lot of glove for £20 (don't believe that RRP £40 rubbish)

7. GaryT85

GaryT85 Super Gario

mine came with a stitched b2 logo thing, i took it off, it annoyed me.

(b2 being the sellers on ebay, so it looks like they brand them...)

8. Mitch

That's what I thought, that's why I was wondering if the quality wasn't so good. Sounds like they may be worth a punt though:)

Mitch

9. Moi

Their feedback is pretty good.

I've just sent them an inquiry as to how many units you'd have to buy to get the branding changed to club logo and name.

See what they say

Good find Mitch:coo

10. Mitch

It'd be interesting to know what sort of discount they might do for bigger orders too. Their Thai pads look good for the price too. Let me know what they say Moi.

Mitch

11. Moi

No problem. I'll post it here when I get the reply.
    If it's good news I wonder in they drop ship?
    I need to expand the shop here and this might be a good opportunity. They should be happy if the prices remain the same or higher than them.
    We'll see:hat:

12. Moi

That was quick.

That's a shame. Wonder if I can find out where they get the gear from then?

Discounts available though:)

13. Moi

14. GaryT85

GaryT85 Super Gario

well mine are holding up well. very well, in fact. AndyT has a few pairs and is pleased...

15. Moi

In fairness the comparisons are generally to Fairtex that will be over double the price but as most forums have a similar topic on this brand it's only right to share the information whether for or against the items.

16. Rdx

Rdx Banned Banned

17. Rdx

Rdx Banned Banned

thanks my dear friend i am from RDX yes we give you always best price. RDx is user name on Martial Arts planet

rdx.fitness@yahoo.com you join us on facebook
    tell us to friends we give you responce of all you comments

18. jugnoo

jugnoo Banned Banned

i was always use rdx gloves limited price but outstanding quality with grapping use it you like it

19. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

jugnoo = rdx ??

They seem to type in the same bad english. :)

20. Reece Boxe

Reece Boxe Banned Banned

"I have been more than happy and found the free book you sent me the most useful e-bay book I have ever read" thanks rdx

Reece Boxe