Anyone Teaches Martial Arts in NYC??

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by RobNyc, Feb 7, 2002.

1. RobNyc

RobNyc New Member

My name is Robinson Diaz, I am 15yrs old I live in New York City . I am looking for serious martial art school in my area because I have just came to a point that Martial Arts is the way I should go to succeed in life & of course my education is first but Martial Arts will do good to me & it will help me in everyway. I am wondering if you know anybody or anyone that teaches Martial Arts? But I have a problem that my parents can't afford it they don't have money to pay for martial arts that's why I am haven't been training, so if i can in anyway exchange my work. THANKS

Sincerely,
    Robinson Diaz
    Thank You Very Much!

2. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Hey Robinson Diaz

I hope someone will take you on as a student. Keep checking back on the site for any clubs going up in New York and if you have any questions please post on the boards and we will answer them as best we can.

Good luck in your search.

Cooler.

3. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

RobNyc:

I dont know of any school per say in NYC but i do know who you can contact in NY and ask about martial arts schools.
    Master Tom Merritt - President International Tae kwon Do Union
    site: www.taekwondo.to
    e-mail: president@taekwondo.to
    Oh and check the listings here as well.
    Sorry i cant help more!

Chazz

4. Thomas Vince

Thomas Vince New Member

NYC Karate

Robinson,
    Now your talking my town I lived there for 15 years. Tell me what section of NYC your in and what your inteested in I'll help you get to someone good!
    Thomas