Anyone know how to circulate energy through meridians?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by red dub, Oct 23, 2021.

1. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

If you chase anything long enough, your mind will present it to you in ways that exceed your expectations.

This goes for séances, UFO's, religion, summoning demons, or anything else.

The only real way to be objective about it is to immerse yourself in a contradictory belief until you realise you can be convinced of pretty much anything, and your imagination will always up the ante and present you with experiences that are difficult to dismiss.

Our internal worlds are much bigger than the "I" we experience, and it's easy to get lost in them. In fact, that was the whole reason I began training; to give a physical grounding to the occult and energy work I was into at the time. It didn't take long for me to realise that sparring is a much more direct, rewarding and honest expression of will. A very good way to avoid getting lost up your own bum.

axelb, El Medico and Dan Bian like this.
  2. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

There can be more than one point in the hip kua/inguinal fold. Depends what system you're working with!

Every individual will have these points relative to their shapes and sizes.

There's actual rhyme and reason-at least for a lot of them. But the understanding is dependent on the bent of study and the practices and focus therein-Medical?Martial?Meditative?Health cultivation?

Don't forget those same ancients used mercury to seek immortality.....

Or that the ancients of India and China don't agree even though they both developed (theoretically) viable systems energetic systems.

Think about that.How come they missed a lot of each other's stuff or interpreted it differently?
    But if they both do work what does this mean?

P.S.-There's no answer there.Just a headache.

I wouldn't concern myself too much with meridians unless your teacher is giving you things to do.

But if not and you want to learn a method you have to study with someone teaching the bent you want to learn.Otherwise you can just read about stuff for enjoyment.

And avoid headaches.

David Harrison and Dan Bian like this.