Anyone here study Choy Lee Fut?

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Mo Lung, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Like I said, probably cuz our guys are aggresive, just like the style, wanted to test it out, and probably beat the crap out of practitioners of other styles.

All I'm saying is, if you don't like us, just bring to us. We can take it.

2. GeeniusAtWurk

GeeniusAtWurk Valued Member

I do CLF in san diego, at the Oceanside school. I noticed Siu Mui Fa practices in the same area, so it has to be a White Dragon school. MattN also goes to white dragon, up in temecula i think it was.

This weekend GM Doc Fai Wong is coming down for his seminar again, and I'm doing the Great Strong Fist form. Should be interesting.

3. gwa_sau_chap

gwa_sau_chap New Member

Hi, wow! I haven't been on this forum for ages! I am so happy to see so many CLF students throughout the world. I practise CLF in Canada, Vancouver, British Columbia to be exact. Haven't practised it for too long, but for just about 9 years now. Met many CLF brothers/sisters from our neighbors in the US, especially in Henan, China in the recent tournament there in October of last year. the last time i came on this site, there were only 1 or 2 threads about CLF, and it was about CLF vs. WC. hahaha!! Let's keep up with this!

4. sayian

sayian New Member

Whoa small world, i'm also studing CLF @ a white dragon school. In San Diego..

Just got my yellow sash woot :p

5. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Isn't White Dragon DFW???

6. GeeniusAtWurk

GeeniusAtWurk Valued Member

Which school exactly? there are a few in san diego. And yes White Dragon is under Doc Fai Wong's Plum Blossom Federation.