Anyone here in the US Coast Guards

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by wayofthedragon, May 5, 2004.

1. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I'm just wondering, is there anyone here in the US Coast Guards?

I was doing some thinking for a while, and I believe that is the brance of armed forces I wish to join

So, is there anyone???
    Anyone who can give me so deep insight on this branch

I'll keep all posted on the process, don't know when I'm actually going, but hopefully before next year:D

Last edited: May 5, 2004
  2. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

I'm not in the coast but my best friend is. What questions do you have? I'll have him reply.

3. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

A couple of questions really, like what is their role during war time
    and questions concerning their boot camp, and the type of stuff they check when they get the medical before being admitted, and how hard is the asvab, and what can I do about my car payment until boot camp is over, and is it fun and exciting, and do they do any hand to hand combat trainin (especially that question:D) and.......well as you can see the list goes on and on:D

I'm in the process of getting ready, but I still have a ways to go, I still have to fill out some more papers, and take get a medical and take the asvab test before goin to boot camp. But it is something I am definatly ready for (I hope:confused:)

I just want some deep inside insight from someone who's in there or has been in there, thanx

4. killbill

killbill New Member

I'm joining Coast Guard Reserves :D (well hopefully :D and not :cry: )