Anyone heard of this style?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Grizzlygrime, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

2. Linguo

Linguo Valued Member

3. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

:bang: Please Make This Crap Stop :bang: ​

4. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

say please Dave Hmmmmmmmmm

5. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

6. Reakt

Reakt Valued Member

[​IMG]

HAHAHAHAH

[​IMG]

Actually that pic just disheartens me quite a bit its so bad :/

7. "This is truth. On May 12, 4025 A.D., it will be proven. "

Very convenient. At least John Titor's lies were based on a time we would actually live to see!

EDIT: LOL! I first came across this site way back in February. And I thought it was ridiculous then. But I belived some of the things they did may have just been psychological tricks. I assumed Mr. Salusbury was simply a bright man playing on how gullible people are. He's updated since then. Check this out:

World Taekwondo Federation.

MORE EDIT:

LOL! What on Earth is this guy on about?

I *have* to train in this art and meet it's founder just to see what he comes out with next.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  8. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

9. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

:eek: That one is scary, that line right there makes me believe that this has gone from a gathering of the gullible to a full fledged cult. On the fortunate side at least they haven't been taught any real martial arts.

"My maharic sheild will protect me!" *THUD!* *Groan.* *Whimper.*
    ...or not. :D

10. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

Not only any cult, but a physically dangerous one.

This means they have beaten up (or got beat up, but I suspect they wouldn't have mentionned the fight then) some people because they were Tulsarian agents, and are hiding. Have they attacked police officers? Random people on the street?

This goes beyond screwing with the poor believer's mind; they are actually inciting them in seeing enemies all around them, and fighting them (albeit in a weird and confusing way).

11. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

lol funny part is some people will actually believe him....
    lol and the visitors making themselves known in 4025 ad.... which one of us is going to live that long to see that happen LOL...
    what a hoax...

12. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

what?? they can mimic anyone??
    come with me if you want to live!!