Anyone got any April fools tricks up there sleeves?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Grizzlygrime, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

Im thinking of hiding a alarm clock under my mates bed tonight and setting it to go off at 4am! :bang:

What do you have planned?

2. succubus

succubus so hot right now

oh lord. i'm not looking forward to tomorrow- i'm so lame about coming up with practical jokes, and i always get caught. :p

3. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

Giving my dad his birthday present tommorow... he's a n april fool :D

but many years of fake dog turds and empty boxes has taken its toll, he's 59 so you can imagine how eroded his sens eof humour is on the issue :D :p

4. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

One time, a friend of mine was working in a residential studio, and everybody was getting into practical jokes. They snuck into this guy's room, and they piled all this junk, like toys and kitchenware and stuff all around the room, then tied a thin length of cotton thread through EVERY item they had put there and dangled the end of the thread out the window.

Then when the guy went to bed, drunk, he obviously just thought "oh those idiots filled my room with crap" and went to bed.

Then just as he was falling asleep they went and tugged hard on the thread, for a very loud and scary "poltergeist" effect that FREAKED him out completely.

5. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Just wait until everyone arrive in New York City Saturday for the MAP Meet.... boy will they be surprised ! :D

:eek:

.... Just kidding :Angel:

But I may have a few things up my sleeve ~~~ ;)

6. Dragon Brush

Dragon Brush Valued Member

My friends went into this guy's van and ducktaped everything, that was not bolted down, to the ceiling. :D

7. TheMadhoose

TheMadhoose Carpe Jugulum

using print screen on windows copy the desktop and then set it as wallpaper.
    Hide the icons and taskbar. its rathe ramusing watching ppl bang the ir mouse and shout at the screen

8. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Last year I swapped the hinges on my housemates kitchen cupboard so the doors opened the wrong way. It's a lot funnier than it sounds. :D

9. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

the best one was when I was a little kid

see, what happened was that I switched my moms soda with soap :D

this year i'm putting cheese into my dads favorite dish ;) (he dislikes cheese very much) ;)

10. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

Take all the sugar out of the sugar bowl and replace it with salt. Watch the muppet sprinkle it on his cornflakes and take a bite! :p

11. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

:)

yep, done that myself!

12. Jymy

Jymy New Member

Best AF joke I got someone with was a ex, we broke up that day and as I was cleaning out of the place, I swapped her shampoo with nair and just wlaked away......
    It was..... a moment to remeber to say the least the next day, well the next couple months really, but it was good...

13. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

She must be quite forgiving if she didn't stab you in the face for that. Any girl i know would.

Pretty much ruins any chance of ex-sex too.

14. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Glad you posted this, I almost forgot. Be back in a minute I've got to go cover the toilet seats with clear plastic wrap. :D

15. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

:eek: Not in your own house, surely?! :eek:

16. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Nope, a nice surprise for my co-workers. I hope they're more observant then they look. :D

17. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

well bullshindo seems to have gone all MAP, with KickChick as admin?

18. aplonis

aplonis New Member

My wife just loves April Fools day. She works at a bank. The customer comes to her desk for assistance. She leans forward, peering intently at her computer screen and inquires, "Why would the IRS put a freeze on all your accounts?"

Gan Starling
    Kalamazoo MI

19. Trick Nasty

Trick Nasty space monkey

My local radio station, 95.5 WBRU, gives out tons of free stuff, conceret tickets, and plays all the bestest music. For the last week they said they were selling the station. They even had a bunch of news channels have it as stories. Anyways.. It was a joke. Its run by a local college so their all cool kids.