anyone can help ?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by deathmaster, Mar 22, 2010.

1. deathmaster

deathmaster Valued Member

i've watched a film named undisputed 2 and one of the main chars scott adkins (boyka in the film) performed some kind of forms and after searching i found that it's named yin jin jing but i couldn't find further info can anyone tell me about it and thx i advance

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. old palden

old palden Valued Member

If you mean Yi jin jing, that's the common term for muscle/tendon changing exercises that are found in many chi gung systems. (Google is your friend.)

If that's not it, bear in mind that there's generally a huge gap between film and reality, and accept the fact that some screenwriter made it up.

3. deathmaster

dude i am sure it's real but for the name am not sur yi jin jing or yin jin jing but even with searching in google i didn't find how to berforme the forms at least i just want some illustrations or a book and thx

4. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

i'll humor you: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIg0_NK1OoI&feature=related"]Shaolin Yi Jin Jing Muscle & Tendon Changing Classic - YouTube[/ame]

but you can't learn this properly unless you have a teacher

either search under every rock for a martial arts teacher who knows this stuff, or save up some money and move to a place with better alternatives. italy would not be a bad choice, as it is close, and a return trip should you desist would not be too hard to manage

5. deathmaster

this indeed need a teacher but maybe i could performe it if i know the breathing pattern of each form and that would require a book . maybe i'll not so far as travelling to italy to learn althought i that would be very cool :p

6. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Fish is right, you do need a teacher to learn something like that. And anything in a film is almost certainly movie fu

7. old palden

old palden Valued Member