Any Ninjas???

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by NinjaCultMaster, Oct 16, 2002.

1. NinjaCultMaster

NinjaCultMaster New Member

Any Ninjas here who still train with usisng poisions, and still train in stealth tactics and study black arts?

Just curious, because I know a lot of ninjitsu today is watered down stuff.

2. Darzeka

Darzeka New Member

Go to the thread entitled "Black arts" (i think thats what it was called) where we figured out that it is purely and objective subject and to me there are no black arts.

The black belts in my art were trained in poisons (not sure about now though) and we study basic stealth (walking quietly, breathing control, etc).

The only stuff they have watered down in my art is that which is not useful to most people now, other than that we still train in pretty much everything.

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

No - there are no Ninjas.

4. waya

waya Valued Member

5. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

If there are any Ninjas I can't find them ;)

6. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

NinjaCultMaster you must be a really good Ninja with a name like that ;)

As for Ninja's on this forum, they come and go, but never seen :D

You won't find any Ninja's in Scotland Freeform, with the wind up there the roof is a perilous place to be! :)

Sorry, I’m just stupidly happy because I’m on holiday next week, yey!

7. Spike

Spike New Member

That was a very defiite answer YODA. You didn`t eliminate them all yourself did you?

8. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I like Ninjas, I think they're cool, though I never seen them but on TV. Do they still exist, I mean, really???

9. NinjaCultMaster

NinjaCultMaster New Member

yes there are still ninjas out there, only a few "real" ninjas anyway. I studied ninjitsu for basically all my life. Though there is much more to ninjitsu than meets the eye. I trained with poisons and stealth, and all the codes of the ninja. But it is much more and much deeper than that. Today, you wouldn't see much if any of that being practiced out like that.

anyone ever heard of the Triads...the protectors of eastern culture? I am just wondering... and if this is so, could this be a reason the true unwatered down verson of ninjitsu is being kept a secret?

10. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

If you want the closest thing to the original ninja you want to look at assassins and hitmen.

11. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

dunno man if i be NINJA, I ain't tellin ya MAN...
    -TkdWarrior-

12. wayofthedragon

wow!!!! Triads. That would make an excellnt name for a brand of condoms:D

13. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Triad and Mafia condoms. :) I can see the advertising now.

14. Spike

Spike New Member

It`s unlikely the Triads are keeping ninjitsu a secret, the Yakuza perhaps, the triads are chinese.
    I also think protectors of eastern culture is maybe a generous term?

15. wayofthedragon

So you mean there really could be real ninjas left. Really!!!! WoW:D Hmmm, no one here is a triad or a yakuza is it:confused:

16. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Ah what I wouldn't give to be associated with the Eastern versions ofthe mafia, or the western versions for that matter. The money, the cars, the weapons...

17. wayofthedragon

The girls:D

com'on, you know you wanted to say it;)

18. STASH

STASH New Member

Ninja were the equivalent of todays hitmen, assasins etc. They're weapons were the most advanced at the time, its very unlikely that theres still "ninjas", running around shooting poison darts at people. Wheres the logic in that? If there were ninjas nowadays then I'm pretty sure they would adapt to the times.
    Personally I think all these conspiracy theories are nothing but garbage, just my opinion though.

19. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

I could believe ninjas carrying sub machine guns, but not with just katanas.

20. wayofthedragon

so maybe there are still ninjas. Maybe they do carry guns now. Hmmmm. Maybe they are all assasins and snipers now:eek
    Oh goodness