Any good books/articles?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Jazman, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Jazman

Jazman New Member

I was wondering if anyone had information on good ninjitsu books/articles/anything based mainly on stealth and "sneakiness"(I'm poor so anything that's free is best :D) Not really looking into techniques or weaponry(I saw tons of chinsy "secrets of the ninja" books on weapons and stuff at the local library) as I have no real use for that right now. Thank you in advance to all who respond(unless they write stupid things...)

2. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

3. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

4. kamagong

kamagong New Member

One of the best books in the market currently in english a book written in 1937 by Kiba Koshiro a student of the late very great GM Takamatsu..... kukishin Ryu Bujutsu

have a look at buyubooks.com
    they also have a lot of jatsumis japanese books.... training books!!!!!

5. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Moromoro

6. blackeagle

blackeagle New Member

i have trained personally with moromoro and have only registered on this thread to pass on a message about a unauthorised school in the uk which you ERASED...
    i can say that moromoro is a excellent eskrimador with real fighting experience.. he has been practicing eskrima since childhood and not only practices the physical side of the art but also the spiritual.. he is practicing aspects of hilot and kulam (spells) he is very good and not just a (PARTY ALL TALK MARTIAL ARTIST) he does not teach his arts however perfering to be a life long student of the arts instead of a teacher..

he is also a great guy.....

thanks

Antonio Sapinosa

7. stump

stump Supersub

Moromoro is also an abusive idiot who can't seem to bear it when anyone disagrees with him...

I'm not surprised if he has real fighting experience....he is so much of a muppet I bet he's always annoying people and getting in fights :)

The post was erased as I gues yours will also be because you are slandering another school without offering conclusive proof.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003
  8. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

I'm interested in the 'Spells' myself....Fee Fi Fo Fum...

9. stump

stump Supersub

Careful sokklab or "HE'LL CAST A SPELL ON YOU" and your nuts will shrivel up........

10. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Blackeagle

The posts Moromoro put were pretty narrow minded even by my standards and the message he sent to Stump was bank out of order and he should learn tollerance for others.

He talked a lot of direct insulting stuff and threttening stuff and that not what were about on this forum as it pointless thretening people over the net.

Hence he was kicked into touch.

Perhaps if he realised posting on here is not a right but more a priverlidge to learn and share ideas from the other good MA people he would not have been red carded.

Please dont go down the same route as him (not that I think you will but please understand where we are coming from)

11. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

What just happened? *confused*

12. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Moromoro AKA Terry, got banned.....came back as Kamagog.........got banned.........came back as Black Eagle,,.........got banned.

Reason?

Threatening members and pursuing a political agenda which has nothing to do with this site.

13. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

He'd better watch it. I know my Grandma's 'Spell of Doom'.
    Besides he can't spell for toffee.

14. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Shame

Still he did seem a bit of a bell!

Right as far as the books go History and Tradition has a few bits in it and is a great book on Taijitsu!

15. Jazman

Jazman New Member

thanks to those who gave me some info. As for the other conversation... I'm lost.