Antony Cummins, author of Shinobi Soldiers et al - a discussion about his background

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Manga, Jul 12, 2010.

1. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

um yeah until i change the ip..... wow

2. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

just cause a site runs on TUCOWS it still apples to the basic rules of the game.

3. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

and flooding a site with advertisements is not illegal hell most get payed for it after all when was the last time you seen a yahoo chat room or other forum sites it eventually happens to them all

4. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

So, let me get this straight...

Antony Cummins not only has a police report out against him for stalking and threatening his critics, he now has at least one hacker working on his behalf to harass his critics because he's been proven to be a complete fraud.

That now means Antony is an accessory to even more crime in order to silence the ones who've exposed him.

He's really gotten desperate, hasn't he?

5. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

as for that police report well i looked into that Leo the acclaimed person he threatened well was shearing cookies with another person on this site and it wasn't manga but ill save them details.

Antony already knows who it was, when i discovered this i drooped the info on him cause it's one thing to report some one for the real thing but to make up accusations just to try and discredit some one is truly shallow and i will expose this but not in this place ware it will only get berried and covered up.

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

**** like this boost the case against the idiot that we know as AC...you can tell a lot about a man by his followers and friends

7. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

and you know i wouldn't have bothered with any of this if you people didn't chose this path with me
    and hacker lol wow haven't been called that for some time lol,
    im no hacker im an ex programmer that happens to know a few tricks to access public information thats all.... hacker ..... lol

8. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Not only have you wrecked your own credibility, you've further wrecked Antony's. All of this will have been for nothing. No one who is even remotely interested in Ninjutsu takes Antony or any of his cronies seriously anyway. And what you're doing here, on Antony's behalf, is a perfect example of why that is. If you had wanted to promote Antony's efforts as being valid academic pursuits, you never should've taken this route. You've pretty much just completely buried him with this.

9. Hannibal

To be more accurate he his exhumed him, pee-pee'd on the corpse and then re-buried him

10. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Look, if you're the guy who just got banned, did you read any of Chris Parker's very valid criticism's of Antony's efforts? He's an independent and has no ties to any of the X-Kans. All you would've had to do is to help address those concerns and you would've had the opportunity to help Antony's cause. People might've actually raised an eyebrow and taken your points into consideration. But this? What you're doing now? Just proves that Antony's stuff is such crap that he has to send people like you to take revenge on his critics. And how do you think that affects his credibility?

11. Hannibal

Actually we have no actual proof AC sent him or endorses him - just firm proof that anyone who follows AC's line of thought is a bollockhead

12. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

see what you don't get is the choice you all made brought to my attention a reminder of disgust i have with people who have the habit of falsely accusing others this has nothing to really do with Antony but more so that you all wrong people in search of nothing more than truth.

im no follower of anyone i just expose people for what they are thats all :)
    it was you who chose who's side i would take.

13. Hannibal

See? bollockheadery at it's finest

14. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Antony's friends actually admitted to their involvement in the stalking that earned the police report. Go and read the "criminal behavior" thread and you'll see that they admitted to it but said it was nothing illegal. That's the truth that they admitted to. And that being the case, it's also likely that Leo Spencer did contact the police about the matter. If you want to expose people for what they are, address Chris Parker's concerns.

If you can show where Chris Parker is incorrect, you'll be proving your case. But flooding this forum and taking revenge on Antony's critics only proves that it's very likely that there were, in fact, a group of hateful people banding together to go harm one of their critics. And the fact that it was a woman critic only makes things worse.

No one chose what side you would take. You chose to get angry and then you chose to destroy any potential credibility you and Antony may have had to even try to claim Chris Parker's and Manga's criticisms were incorrect. What you've just done is to prove that they were more than likely correct or you wouldn't have flooded this forum the way you did.

15. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

you know its funny i went to read everything Chris posted and right in the middle of it i was band i was honestly taking the middle path being unbiased and fully doubtful of both sides.

and as for your prof well see cookie files don't lie and they leave small tracers of info all over the place Leo was another person on hear one who would have the most to lose by Antony's book.

see the MOD's irritated me so i intend to do the same to them the more work they got to put in the more ill sit and laugh

and who looks worse me one man who got band only after he started searching for truth when days before banter was all over the place no one got band. or the group of people against one man banning him cause he is willing to stand alone and ask the questions and point to truths that are found along the way.

who one who stands alone or the 22 others who stand against him?

16. Hannibal

It's "banned" you gibbering simpleton

17. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Look, did you see the last post I made to you right before this last ban? All the Moderators were asking for is for you to put some punctuation into your posts so that people would stop complaining. It was in violation of the TOS because people were having a hard time reading a lot of text with no punctuation. And you may have noticed this is a rather grouchy place to begin with. What about being able to blend in? What about being able to blend with your adversaries? What about being able to stand even in adversity? If it's just 22 others, honestly, that should be no sweat. You could've avoided all of this by just adding punctuation into your posts to the best of your ability. Personally, I had no problem with what you were doing up until you got into it with the Mods and started flooding the place. Can you show me where I was ever hostile to you?

18. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

lol and flooding i haven't even done yet that was just a message for the MOD's and administers of this rotting hole, im still running my name maker it takes roughly about 2 to 3 days to make enough names to realy flood a site.
    so before accusing anyone of anything perhaps you should wait for it to happen first

19. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

So, you're not even going to try to address Chris Parker's criticisms? You're just going to go ahead and flood this site in 2 to 3 days as revenge for what people have said against Antony? Honestly, no one will ever need to criticize Antony again after that. You, Antony, and whoever else is involved will more than likely brag about how they shutdown their critics, thereby proving that their intent to assault one of their critics was very real. If you and your associates would assault a site full of Antony's critics in revenge, why wouldn't he and his associates assault just one?

20. trollmaker

trollmaker Banned Banned

eh actually there were about 7 post between 3 people after that request and they got deleted see there was more said and got removed so im afraid you don't really know what was said before the ban happened or you are with the whole covering crap up thing that infects this whole site.