Antifa will be Classified as Terrorists

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Pretty In Pink, May 31, 2020.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

So you think Nazis should be able to freely assemble in public, and your against antifascists.

What, do you think that makes you.....

2. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

You have just made my point.

In a free society, the fascists could march, and the anti-fascists could counter-protest.

In a society that has an institutional alignment to fascism, the fascists could march, but those protesting against fascism would be deemed enemies of the state.

IronMaiden1991 and Dead_pool like this.
  3. windwalker

windwalker Member

rather then talk about the information presented its attack the platform or person.

concerning experiences based on being in the military they'er not beliefs.
    many studies have been done supporting what most understand intuitively
    not the topic of this thread.

4. David Harrison

That entire video is wrong.

Look up a few things D’Souza says in it. See what you find.

I'll start you off:

D’Souza says in the video that Karl Marx was Gentile's mentor. Karl Marx died when Gentile was 8 years old, and never met him.

D’Souza is lying to you. About everything.

Dead_pool likes this.
  5. windwalker

windwalker Member

mind reading again,,,kinda getting old.
    It makes me some who supports the constitution of the United States.

Having served in the military defending others rights under it even ones I do not agree with.

6. David Harrison

You support people's 1st Amendment right to speak out against fascism?

Dead_pool likes this.
  7. David Harrison

Here's a quote by Gentile from the Doctrine of Fascism:

D’Souza is pulling a con-job, banking on very few people checking actual sources.

Dead_pool likes this.
  8. Dead_pool

No, I'm drawing out points of argument from what
    you've previously posted, that's what debate is, if you want to refute those points, them clarify them.

Otherwise your kinda proving the issue with right wing politics, it can't withstand intellectual rigour, that's why it's so relient on emotion and feeling, the feeling of being scared, the need to blame others for your own failings, the need for a big strong man to take care of you.

Which is weird because trump is the biggest beta male there is.

9. Grond

Grond Valued Member

This was a pretty fascist act by some sort of military group in Minneapolis. These people are not protesting, they are at home under curfew but allowed to hang out on their front porches according to executive order. I guess the "shooting" is intended for more than just the looters..

Hard to believe but this is part of why the problem is systemic, not just racism, but a clear disregard for civil rights by "peace officers". The same thing that started this latest viral riot, brutality on one person, is bringing out the same sort of abuses all over the country now. We've had police run over people with horses, SUVs, permanently blind reporters, shoot and kill innocent shop owners, and cause who knows how many unwarranted arrests, including those of reporters with badges. Yet so much focus on the protesters and others causing damage, nobody seems to notice the police doing it worse, well armed and with the law on their side by default.

And these guys call themselves "patriots". I prefer to call them frat boys, because I've seen this kind of behavior before.... :(

‘Light ‘Em Up!’: Video Appears To Show Law Enforcement Shooting Paint Rounds At Mpls. Residents On Their Porch

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Southpaw535 and David Harrison like this.
  10. Dead_pool

David Harrison likes this.
  11. David Harrison

Of course they would say that. The FBI is part of the deep state conspiracy against Trump and the American people!

Like everything that comes out of his mouth!

IronMaiden1991 and Dead_pool like this.
  12. David Harrison

Wow, this is escalating quickly. I'm starting to wonder if there is a plan being enacted that was waiting in the wings for the right opportunity.

Fox News and the usual Republicans has gone on overdrive.

Tucker Carlson is blaming Jared Kushner for holding Trump back on cracking down on protesters, amongst other failings of his administration, because he is concerned about the black vote... that is nothing more than the classic "Jews use African Americans to destabilise the country" racism. Everything would be great in the country if it weren't for the Jews.

Brian Kilmeade is saying that the country needs CIA interrogators to find out who is organising the "insurrection".

Senator Tom Cotton called for the military to be called in and to show "no quarter". I hope he is more stupid than evil, because "no quarter" orders are specifically forbidden in war, so he effectively just called for the federal military to commit war crimes against its own citizens.

It is looking more likely that there might not be an election in November. I'm willing to bet that there will be Americans referring to protesters as "insurgents" by the end of the week.

ned likes this.
  13. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

If there isn't an election, I believe the House Speaker takes over as President. That would be Nancy Pelosi as President, according to our Constitution. Trump would be the insurgent if this happened.

Dead_pool likes this.
  14. Dead_pool

15. David Harrison

16. David Harrison

If this were happening in a Latin American or African nation, the news would be reporting it as a country on the brink of becoming an authoritarian police state, close to constitutional collapse.

I really hope all this is a misguided bluff, part of Trump's "art of the deal" guff, but if it isn't let's hope the military hold the constitution above their commander-in-chief.

aaradia, Mitch and Dead_pool like this.
  17. Dead_pool

It works in incognito mode, or switching off the WiFi just as it loads!

Depending on phone type.

18. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

I think the issue with this is that if ALL elections are canceled, Pelosi is also no longer in office (as she's up for re-election), so someone else would take over.

19. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

I'm no left wing extremist. Although I vote Democrat, I pushed back hard when, say, people compared George W. Bush to Hitler.

But it's really scary to me what's going on right now.

If the USA was in Eastern Europe or Latin America, the media would refer to Trump's recent actions as an ultranationalist autocratic takeover.

20. Dead_pool

FB_IMG_1591293802237.jpg FB_IMG_1591122905942.jpg
    I'm not sure which is the original!

ned and David Harrison like this.