Another Petition MAP -Let's stop FOX News from smearing black folks-

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by SickDevildog, Apr 15, 2008.

1. SickDevildog

SickDevildog Lost In The Sauce

Big ass smear campaign bah.

Just google fox and obama, you'll see all kinds of racist stuff like this:

Make sure to check the part at 1:10
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ouKJixL--ms[/youtube]

Check out this website:
    http://foxattacks.com/

To sign the petition just click on the bold NO THEY CANT on the right above his picture.

Thanks again.

2. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

If you are in the public eye and especially for US presedent, then you are fair game. It is just spin, but news is news and they considered it so. It may have been false, but at that time it was.

So Obama is a smoker. Who cares. He was taught outside of the USA. Who cares. He froze out Fox news. Who cares.

None of what happens affects my life so why bother.

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

What an idiotic response.
    Why did you even bother to respond to the post in the first place?

:bang:

4. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Agreed. Apathy is worse than ignorance

5. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Peoples ignorance is what will end the world.

6. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Yeah but it's Fox News. No-one actually believes what they say do they?

I'm never quite sure that Fox News isn't just a big practical joke - like a 24 hour version of Brass Eye (now how awesome would that be!).

7. althaur

althaur Hunting scum

Do you believe what is said on CNN? All news agencies "spin" the story to suit what they want to say or insinuate. Fox isn't alone on this.

8. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

C'mon, Fox is a comedy news channel. It doesn't put a subtle spin on its stories, it just creates pure scaremongering nonsense.

I didn't know CNN was a news channel - I thought it just advertised CNN for 24 hours a day. Very confusing, being told "WATCH CNN!" every 30 seconds when you are watching CNN.

9. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I hate to tell you, but they are the biggest most serious most popular news outlet in America. How people are dumb enough to buy any of their crap totally escapes me.

In response to the OP . . . DUH!!

Of course they are smearing him for being black, of course they are smearing him for smoking cigarettes, of course they are smearing him for being associated with the Islamic faith. Fox news is the mouthpiece of authority in this country, and the authority wants John McCain in the white house. It has been evident since the Democratic party selected a black guy and a woman as the main Democratic candidates.

It's no surprise that the Democratic party is now partnering with Fox News to host the debates either.

10. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Agreed. This is why it does not bother me. It is just old wives tales being pressed into the news. It is Fox News. What do you expect? Hard hitting documentaries or political scandal that will wipe out the entire world? You will find none of that with Fox.

Think of it as Hello magazine. All glossy, full of wonderful pictures, but it's as useful as a tank underwater. The only information you will get from the Obama camp is what will sell the sleaze papers. And this is why I do not care if Obama is Muslim, a smoker or has a secret interest in young boys (well the last one would make me concerned BTW).

But it does not affect me. Why should it? Why slander and try and berate someones name when I have no vested interest in why this should be of any importance.

Now if it said all black rappers are drug dealing pimps, I would voice my concern. But as it is the presidential campaign, it is a NHB battle of who is the better.

Look at Hillary. Her name is so bad the KKK have decided to support Obama. Now there is a fact that is not heard much of in the news. A far right wing hate group supporting a black president. Sort of makes you wonder what the campaigns are really like.

11. Shrukin89

Shrukin89 Valued Member

Deep inside we do care for those people, it's just the media's response for making such remarks that desensitizes everyone to believe in something that doesn't really matter, but to only make matters worse, just to keep people angry and more focused on what is on the news. That's exactly what these newscasters are paid to do... Seriously... There's crap and then there's more crap. Why can't there be any good news anymore?

12. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Pffft . . .

This video pretty much nails it home. The current power structure wants John McCain to be president so that he can spread the war into Iran and continue to degrade our education system. That power structure includes the Republican party, who picked John McCain as their candidate. It includes Fox News for publicizing him, and essentially hand picking the Democratic front runners via selective coverage. It includes the Democratic party for partnering with Fox News and allowing them to trounce their most likely candidate before he even gets a shot at the campaign.

The nails are already in the coffin. John McCain is going to get elected. Unless people stand up, the war will spread into Iran, the country will go further into debt, our economic policy will be made to put us further into debt and export more jobs overseas, or import illegals to do them here.