Another 'Ninja' patrols the streets.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by SpikeD, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

2. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

So in his six years of patrolling, he's managed to stop a bunch of jerks shooting swans with a pellet gun? Man, that entire police department can just retire satisfied now.

3. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

I think he mentioned 'air soft' on his website( I read years ago) so that's probably what the weapons are. Sounds like some sort of paintball or a bb gun?

With a wife and kids, how can he afford this shat?

4. hatsie

Just seen it's in yeovil ! Of all places, I'm sure there is a navy or royal marine commando base near there, ( lympstone ) those boys will love him! Lol

5. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

WATCH THE SWORD! WATCH THE SWORD! WATCH IT...

I am off for a chuckle now. Sod a chuckle, I may need dry underwear for the leakage from all of the laughing.

6. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

I'm envious of his costume though.

7. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Ok, not quite sure why you posted that. I just hit mute instead as it was easier than searching around for a media player. Thanks. I think.

8. SpikeD

Lol, why would i read the gazillion threads in this forum? :rolleyes:

The second part was just confusing. :confused:

9. hatsie

I watched a few of his clips, all his m.a. Stuff sucks big time, obviously had military training though.

At least he's not pretending to be associated with this or that, or claiming a secret master blah blah, and he's not fat!

Actually comes across quite a nice bloke. I was watching discovery Channel earlier;
    One guy 27 yrs old, 150 kg +. Wanted to pretend to be a baby, got spoon fed, slept in a big cot , wore a nappy etc.
    A lady pretended to be a mother to vynal dolls,
    And some other bloke had a real family , but spent most of his time with his cyber wife and kids, having sex with all of them and his wife was fine with it! (his cyber wife was a real person too! Don't know about the kids)

So in the scheme of things, how weird is Andre ? Lol

10. Aegis

I play music through my computer, so would rather not mute the whole thing just to kill off a bad website's background music. Not sure if it embeds on multiple pages, so I decided to simply block the source.

11. slickoneuk

slickoneuk Member Supporter

I can see the park he was patrolling from the back of my house! Some people have too much time on their hands, they really do.

12. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

Go shoot some of those swans with a pellet gun, then when he sneaks up on you and growls, shoot him with the pellet gun.

13. Aegis

Or just walk around behind him with a dark t-shirt wrapped around your head as a ninja mask holding a football in that ridiculous pose of his.

Mockery is perfectly legal after all.

14. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I vote you dress up in a pirate uniform and challenge him to a duel.

15. SpikeD

Ahh, I see now. I rarely listen to music on the PC. :cool:

16. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I know where the next MAP meet should be.

Fancy dress optional.

17. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

There's an awful lot of "considering" to do on that website...

18. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

better yet, a White Ninja uniform.

The guy would either start circling menacingly, or just dorkgasm on the spot :)

19. mattt

mattt Valued Member

I was trying to give you the standard Ninjutsu forum welcome to make you feel at home. My humor is sometimes of a very high level, and sometimes you couldn't even call it humor...

20. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

You need to use smilies to convey humour, or else people will take you seriously and respond in kind. :D