Another Kuk Sool break off...

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Out-to-Lunch, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Another Kuk Sool Won Break Off...

CHUNG DO MU SOOL WON...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.sa.niu.edu/hapkido/NIUpage.htm
    http://www.americanroyalcourt.com/leadership.php
    HMMM...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy, and Kuk Sool!
    --Josh

2. Out-to-Lunch

3. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

wow. i think they have a wider array of uniforms than we do.

edit: I love the phrase "rare Royal Court self-defense system, Chung Do Mu Sool Won" :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  4. Out-to-Lunch

Yeah, lol the baby blue is a bit much, and then add a regular belt to the party as well lol :Alien: Thats twilight zone stuff... ;)

5. IBelieved

IBelieved Valued Member

I'm getting a kick out of the entire rare-ancient-secret-Korean-art-passed-down-to-some-American-nobody-ever-heard-of thing, but this in particular tickles me:
    Because we're Authentic. And Ancient. :D

6. swntzu

swntzu has left MAP for a bit

Are those bunny badges on their uniforms? :D

7. Out-to-Lunch

Like Duh, I mean come on, how could you challenge a thing like that...I mean I am not associated with the new Hwa Rang Do, TSD or the new SBD, nor the Chung Do Mu Sool Won (though we use the name for common reference), because We ARE authentic and ancient...Ninja Ultimate Soke, The Real Deal, Koong Joong Mu Sul :D
    --Josh

8. MadMonk108

MadMonk108 JKD/Kali Instructor

And I have the Real Taekwondo.

9. Out-to-Lunch

ReaLLY?? Me too!!! I thought you stole it from me :bang:

10. Buckeye Blue

Buckeye Blue Valued Member

The "Korean Rock Army"? Is this something like the Kiss Army or is he referring to the ROK Army (the "Republic of Korea" Army)? I am guessing that he means the former. Presumably the Rock Army was only mildly popular because they only toured twice. Of course, they might have played at larger venues during these tours, but only hitting two countrys just doesn't show a worldwide following. I am presuming that the band broke up when the members decided to pursue martial arts instead of music. That is sad because there are no enough Kiss cover bands, Korean or otherwise.

Ebay has the tour tee-shirts on sale, dates listed. They looked cool but were too expensive for me to purchase. I didn't find any of their albums for sale, they must be really hard to get. Does anyone know if they might be rereleased?

11. MadMonk108

The Korean band, "Kiss":
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gene Simmons, of the American band, "KISS".
    [​IMG]

I'll let you pick which rock group you'd rather spend an afternoon practicing joint locks with...

MadMonk108, once again proving his Taekwondo is almighty...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  12. JSun

JSun Valued Member

I'd like to "practice" joint locks on Gene Simmons. "Oops, sorry Gene. Didn't mean to 'accidentally' break your wrist and elbow. Guess that means you're going to have to give up playing bass for good now, huh? Ohhhh, too bad. What are we going to do with one less rock-n-roll dinosaur still milking the proverbial blood from the music buying turnip?" :D

Last edited: Jun 20, 2006
  13. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

Can i choose to practice the guard (obviously very badly) with them instead??????????? :D

14. MadMonk108

Great monks think alike.

15. Riff Raff

Riff Raff Valued Member

Just don't get them started about the North-South Position...

16. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I don't need anything exotic like North-South. I'd be more than happy to just get the mount.

17. Silentmonk

Silentmonk The Blue Donkster!!

what have i started.....................

well to be fair i was going to get her in my guard allow her to break through and take the mount, maybe then buck and roll ending back in her guard.....................

nope this is going to get out of hand :D

18. Buckeye Blue

Buckeye Blue Valued Member

I'll let you pick which rock group you'd rather spend an afternoon practicing joint locks with...

MadMonk108, once again proving his Taekwondo is almighty...[/QUOTE]

That's easy, there are four members of the American band Kiss (Kiss1) and three members of the Korean band Kiss (Kiss2). I would have much better odds against Kiss2. Plus, the scary makeup of Kiss1 serves to confuse and intimidate their enemies into doing things such as forgetting exact joint locking techniques, or paying $250 a seat to see a band that cracked the music charts once (and that was 30 years ago).

19. swntzu

swntzu has left MAP for a bit

You keep away from Clare! :D

20. MadMonk108

And that's why your girlfriend keeps running to me...