And the moral of the story is...

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Judderman, Jul 10, 2004.

1. gazzthewannabe

gazzthewannabe New Member

i was some mates up on a grass hill by the youthclub when i got threatend because i was too good with a blokes gf (aparently :confused: ) so i just agreed with them...10 mins later im talking to a girl i meet then a group of around 5-8 people come down n hang around...as me n my mates turn to leave(only 4 of us total) im asked where im going...i reply with "into town mate, ya wanna come"...no i turn and walk but just as i embrace into a jog to catch up with my mates i get pushed so as you do i turned around (no gaurd up) and get smacked right in the nose...i screamed you call that a f***ing punch and then...nothing... its quite (im still there without no gaurd)
    then they start punching me again, im thinking not to hurt them because i am quite a bit bigger (wieght/strenth) and im aware of my martial art train can actuelly hurt people :rolleyes: , but after a while i snap i headbutt one (K.O) elbowed the other (THink was K.O) and while mounted on the other guy punching him i got pushed over by the girl before and told to to go away...*note* i heard someone say get jamie...as im walking i run up to my mates who congradulate me on kicking they're bottoms...but as im walking with blood out of my nose and feeling dizzy i get jumped by a 17 Y.o and then then kicked by loads more people as well...
    may i also point out my "mates" did not help me and are no longer "mates"
    the people i was fighting before i lost are actuelly older then me therefore did deserve a beating...my biggest mistake
    morals (or things i have learnt)
    1) always have a gaurd up
    2) never stay static after dark place
    3) run first, fight later
    4) if you fight first run straight after
    5) in general be aware
    6) dont hold back

if you could help with mistakes/morales plz help me...im now left training day after day just to get keep my anger down...but i think i cant hold out for much longer i might do something really really extreme...and stupid

2. gazzthewannabe

gazzthewannabe New Member

and dont you dare tell me to lighten up :)

3. noodlemaster

noodlemaster New Member

argh, way to shoot down my advice before I even give it :p

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

lol....so am I mate! SO AM I!!!! :D

Just an impulse thing ..... I slap a lot of asses in a day, tho' not so many now Im married, or I'd have my ass on a plate in a hurry! ;)

5. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

When I was about 16 a bunch of young scallywags walked up to me in town and started the usual "you fink you're ard?"

i said "no"

They said "Give us some money"

I said "no"

They said "you fink you're 'ard don'cha?"

I said "no"

They got a bit confused, said "you're weird" and walked off.

Moral: Weird pacifist survives with no bruises where cool dude may have got a black eye

6. Ghoul

Ghoul your newest role model

may sound like a cowardly piece of advice, but always get a good look at one of them incase it gets serious and you have to give a description to the police. after having to give the descpiption, thay were all wearing tracksuits and covering there faces i felt really stupid and wished i had seen somthing destinctive.

7. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Its not cowardly. Its good common sense....

8. Noontidal

Noontidal Popeye

Shoes, memorize what shoes they are wearing, they are least likely to change their shoes than anything else. Seriously.