An nyeong ha se yo

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Toki_Nakayama, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Toki_Nakayama

Toki_Nakayama Valued Member

hi folks. im from Hawaii but military life had me being all over Asia for the past 7 years.

i had a black belt in tkd, got stationed in Korea an got busted down to blue belt. they said my sparring and foundation is good but my forms suck and they are gonna fine-tune me to Korean standards. wasnt too bad.

ive seen 3rd degree get busted to white belt cause either thier certificate was suspect or they suck real bad for thier rank. worked my way back up to Kukkiwon black belt.

have done a little bit of Hapkido, a little bit of Kuntao Silat, also have a black belt in Tang Soo Do, level 2 in army combatives, and 4th kyu in Ninjutsu (booj)

currently im on my second tour in Korea on special assignment to the 2ID tkd team. all we do is train with the Korean troops and martial universities, some instructing, and demos.

cool website i joined way back in the day but couldnt get active cause i screwed up my email an password process.