am i the k-nerd

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by kempojosh, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

kgs bbs, do you really think i'm the k-nerd from bushido? this is crazy! i simply asked who k-nerd was. i guess i should head over to bushido and reserch this "k-nerd"

This thread is being opened to discuss whether or not i'm the "k-nerd" or is it someone else. if someone feels like they need to mud sling, well, go ahead and do it on this one. if this one is for mud slinging maybe you guys won't get it shutdown.

but on a side note: kgs bbs, don't call me a liar. you don't know anything about me except for what i've posted. and no cng did not teach me to lie. it would be nice for you to get your story straight on something,anything.

2. KGS BBS

KGS BBS Valued Member

Save it, Josh, it's bullsh_t. If I have a lump on the back of my head, it's from fighting, not from falling off the back of a turnip truck. The jig is up. Say what you want but I've been around too long to be fooled by you. In all due respect and fairness and I always call it like I see it, I do respect you for serving our country and your tour of duty in the middle east. The rest, forget it, I won't be baited again. I have no doubt what Geary is all about but no further involvement from me. He has been formally notified and the next move will be up to him but I'm sure you guys are being kept in the dark. I gave my word to Saz, the administrator, that I will not involve myself in this again. I just felt it neccessary to tell you that, mano, mano, so here I am. Good luck in your studies, Joe

3. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

Who cares... This thread should be locked
    -TkdWarrior-

4. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

It's me

it should be obvious that it is me.

a simple check of that account's posts would have shown anyone that I created that acct at BS to promote the October seminar.

good work, detective Shuras.

Sorry I left you hanging, Josh, I don't typically read forums on the weekends.

-David

PS - mystery solved, lock away!

5. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

joe, it appears that you should go back to detective school. i'm not the k-nerd.

thanks for supporting/respecting the military.

6. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

what are you talking about? the next move is up to him? i'd like to know more about this, if it is a real issue.

if you're not going to involve yourself then why bring something up?

and if you were calling it down the middle, you'd agree that i've called it down the middle as well.

oh, did you see the post that i'm not the k-nerd? is it still bullsh_t? how does it feel to have your theory busted? i still haven't been to bushido to see what k-nerd has said.

don't sweat it david. i've enjoyed this game. it makes me feel like i'm on the playground arguing over who's turn it is to play in the sand box.

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Booooring..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.