All the consoles you own

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ad McG, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Inspired by someone on the PS3 thread, post em if you got 'em.

I've got ie. still have a NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy advance, advance SP, DS, PS2, XBOX, Gamecube, Wii and as of next month, XBOX 360. Can't say for sure which I've played most but it has to be a toss up between the 64 and the PS2, mainly for the ridiculous hours played on Goldeneye and Perfect Dark and the pro evolution soccer series. Always been a fan of Nintendo, bearing in mind that I'm only 23 and grew up with that.

I'm sure others have got others like the Megadrive etc. so show your hand :)

2. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

Wow, this is gonna be tough.

NES, Master System, Game Gear, Game Boy, TurboGrafx16 (damn right I'm old school), SNES, Genesis, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast, GBA, PS2, Gamecube, DS, Wii.

Note the profound absence of any Microsoft machines. My apologies to any of my consoles I may have forgotten.

My favorite of all of them is still SNES. By far the largest number of absolute classic games, with Playstation a distant second.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  3. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

PSX
    PS2
    PS3
    PSP
    Wii
    Game Boy Color (hasnt been used in years!)
    Pocketstation (see above!)

My bro has an X-Box 360, Gamecube and a DS and there is a family PC.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  4. Sever

Sever Valued Member

PS2, PC, mobile phone (hey, that thing's got Sonic the Hedgehog on it!). I had a Gamecube until recently when it was sold to contribute to the new guitar pickups fund, but I really don't have the room for that many consoles and I'm still undecided on the PS3/ 360 thing at the moment (leaning towards the 360)

5. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

I only own a PC and 360, also got a gamecube, xbox and PS" courtesy of my flatmate in the house.

In the past we've had a NES and N64 as well.

6. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Never been that big on video games but I have play station 1&2 and a sega saturn. The funny thing is I just happened to stumble across my atari 2600 the other day and it still works.

7. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Atari 2600, 7200, Lynx, Jaguar.
    ColecoVision.
    Sega Master System, Game Gear, Megadrive and Dreamcast (sorry Saturn I'll get you yet...)
    Nintendo NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, Gamecube and Wii.
    Neo Geo AES, Pocket and Pocket Colour.
    Sony Playstation 2.
    NEC PC Engine.
    IntelliVision.

I think that might be it. I have access to, but don't own, Xbox, Xbox 360, PSP and PS3.

In my opinion the best system for the sheer volume of quality games are the NES and SNES but the most fun is easily the Wii. :)

8. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

On my PC I have all Snes games, GBA and N64 games. PS2 which I do not use now. And in the loft.... Atari 2800 with 50 games and a very old 80's computer that can still be programmed in type or cassette.

9. Chimpcheng

Ahem, but of course you own all the original game cartridges and you only keep the ROMs as back ups right?

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I still own a PS1, although I haven't used it for years! My son occasionally plays his old PS1 games when he feels like a change. He has an Xbox, which I use to play GTA, so when GTA 4 comes out, I may be forced to buy him an Xbox 360. ;)

11. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Nope. :D

Only owned a PS1 and 2. Never had a Sega or Snes at any time in my life.

12. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

PS1

my brother stole them all when he left

13. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I have a NES (with only a couple of games), original Game Boy (size of a brick!), PS1 and PS2. Cant play the newer games on the laptop, but its ok for some.

Might invest in a Wii sometime soon so I actually get some exercise :p

14. Chimpcheng

Dude, I can guarantee you'll have the more fun playing on your Wii than you will with any other console. For pure laugh out loud tomfoolery there is nothing better, except drunken nekkid twister... ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  15. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

I know - my mate (ex-flatmate) has one and we spent hours just on bowling, then Mario Kart off the Gamecube on it 4-player :D

16. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Why does the knowing of the console name brings up disturbing images? :confused:

17. flaming

flaming Valued Member

360,N64,DC,DS
    the mega drive was fun but I sold it. i bought with money an aunt gave me to spend when I was older but I decided to make the mature decision myself of buying a megadrive and a lot of games.

18. Chimpcheng

I'm currently looking for a Sega Saturn on ebay to add to my collection. :D

19. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Was it me?

PS3
    PSP
    Wii
    X-BOX
    GAME CUBE
    GAME BOY SP
    GAME BOY COLOUR
    3x PC
    2x LAPTOP

.............................and more phones than you care to mention (can you really call these games machines)

Why is it the Playstations and PS2's never last?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2007
  20. Chimpcheng

Well, if we're adding computers I also have a PC, Laptop and a Commodore C64C with a real tape deck so I can waste away my life trying to load up a copy of 'Buggy Boy' only to see it crash at the end. Sadness... :(