alien V.S preditor poll:

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by samuri-man, Mar 28, 2005.

?

what would you be

1. alien

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. preditor

38 vote(s)
    90.5%
  1. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

if you could choose based on the movie what would you be, an alien, or a predetor.

2. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

i'd be a preditor GUNS!!! GUNS!!!! and shiny things

3. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

I'd be aliens because I like how they kill people :yeleyes: :D

4. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Aliens are like sharks, they just go and kill with minimal brain activity. (I think i just described my local area of 14-30 yr olds)

I prefer to be the Predator, dude has multi-vision for hunting, guns, blades, guns and blades, blades with a gun on it and a really cool ship.

5. JTiedes

JTiedes Wielder of the Wiffle.

umm predator? not ruled by a queen ( like mentally controlled) guns blades awesome clothes ect

6. CX Imran

CX Imran Valued Member

Is there even a question? Predator all the way

7. kungfufighter

kungfufighter Banned Banned

Predator, all those weapons baby.

8. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Definitley predator

Why predator ? not only do they have the best weapons aviable but also because having played the "Aliens vs Predator" game and played with ppl on Game Ranger using a Predator its the best fighter against all its opponents. It can handle Aliens and humans alike....just watch the movie. And another cool thing, they actually have a code of honour. You beat one, you get respected by their kind (this is in the movies)....some similarity to real Martial Arts and fighting there.

9. kungfufighter

kungfufighter Banned Banned

10. Jacobi

Jacobi New Member

Alien the best. They get whooped couse the preditors come with their cheap guns 'n stuff. If it were no weapons Alien would win. Also their blood is freakin wicked ;)

11. jls1znv9999

jls1znv9999 New Member

Predator, think of the strength they had in the first. I would like to be able to pick up Arnold S. One handed without getting winded.

12. deathbloom

deathbloom New Member

Predator. For 1 simple reason: Dreadlocks!

13. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

Yah..Predator, they are cooler. But aliens do have that wicked acid blood, thts sweet.

14. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

now you know why I chose aliens :p

15. GrappleorWrestle

GrappleorWrestle Valued Member

I would def. choose Predators....First off, as thepunisher said, they have a Code of Honor. Second, they respect their opponents no matter who they are, well most of them do. Third, they are the best hunters and/or bounty hunters that have ever existed. Fourth, they have probably the sweetest weapons known...From their spears, to their claws, to their discs, to their guns....Not to mention their body itself is a walking bomb...I mean geeze whats better than being able to screw over your enemies when they think they have won? Haha. =)

16. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

that movie sucked, of course they'd take away the predators guns. beef up the alien. not to mention the fight choreography was horrible, i could have done a much better job myself. over all, i'd say the predator, pride and honor as opposed to having 2 mouths and a head shaped like a hotdog.

17. CX Imran

CX Imran Valued Member

Yeah, the Alien was obviously made of some tough stuff if a Predator could break a stone pillar with an Alien's body and not have the Alien explode into a gooey mess.