Al Moore,Shou Shu, New Info.

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by Lee Waters, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee Waters

Lee Waters Valued Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2006
  2. MadMonk108

MadMonk108 JKD/Kali Instructor

Al Moore was the member of the Chinese Mafia?!?

That's a load of Bullshido if there ever was one.

3. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

It reads like some dirty magazine you'd find in a truckstop bathroom...

4. Lee Waters

Lee Waters Valued Member

5. Black Armor

Black Armor I want your centerline!

I've read your blog, what exactly is Mr. Labounty saying OR what is your interpretation of it???

I'm still waiting to see a comment supposedly from Mr. Lee on the Moore's-

So this black belt from the 80's, who is he? You've named all these martial artist from back then, why is he alias??? You say he is in the Tracy system, what school is he at, can I have the ph#?

Why don't you have any comments from gmlee???

You say the techniques "may" have no diff at all, but every person that has commented on this has said otherwise.....

So its the stories you've heard from others including the one from the 70's that has you in disbelief of the "art"...

What "art' do you study lee majors and would you please take me up on the invite?

C'mon you guys, support lee majors to come to a Moore's School and find out from the source, not previous students that left for who knows what reasons.

6. kungfu69

kungfu69 New Member

How many threads does Lee Waters need on the same topic. The man clearly has some sort of irrational, bizarre vendetta against Shou Shu. Why not keep it to ONE thread? I think I'll start a vendetta against some style or person and post in as many places as I can. Then when it dies, I'll rearrange a blog and move them back to the top.

7. Black Armor

Black Armor I want your centerline!

Yeah, you would think the administrators of this site would police this crap running all over this site, but.....

8. snakep

snakep New Member

Excellent idea! Believe that I will start one on Lee Waters, since this site has no problem with multiple threads and vendettas. I'll get a blog started on him too. That way we can keep track of his "Research" even better and make this a better world for all.

So my first LW update: he is a very bad speller. Will update as I find more info. Of course feel free to add anything you know. Will look into his real martial art expierience too. I'll find out his real motivation. I realize most here do not care but that doesn't stop anyone else.

I do understand that what I am saying is stupid but that stops no one else.

Now to google LW.

9. Lee Waters

Lee Waters Valued Member

10. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Ok, enough of this thread which really has nothing to do with the Kenpo section!! Therefore it is CLOSED!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.