Advice please!!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by LIZ383, Jul 24, 2007.

1. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

by starting an exercise program and a MA , you will notice a change in your body both in apperance and in the amount of caloric intake you'll need to maintain your energy levels.

2. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

Wry, I think I love you.

3. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

^

Yeah, that was pretty hot hey :p

4. blessed_samurai

I've always told Wry she's hawt. She just ignores me and pretends that my pleads for affection are not heard.

5. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

Awwwwww. :love:

*Wonders if it would break the spell if she admitted that she's just repeating what her trainer recently taught her.*

6. blessed_samurai

The spell will never break so long as I get to spot you on deadlifts. ;)

7. wrydolphin

Pfft.

Sweetpea, you can spot me anytime. But isn't that a bit of a road trip just for that?

8. blessed_samurai

Considering my best friend and parents live in SanAntonio, I'm sure that's enough to warrant a road trip. Besides I think you justify the trip anyway. :love: :)

9. wrydolphin

Um hm.

Anyway, first beer is on me, all further beers you'll have to swing. (Hey, I'm a student and you're a big boy!) :p

I was thinking, perhaps reactive training might be best? I have found that I really enjoy it, get better output because its not boring and I am not really thinking of it as exercise per se, and it has really great cardio elements to it but often uses resistance or body weight so that I am maintaining and even improving strength as I go along. So perhaps something like that might work for you?

10. Incredible Bulk

Incredible Bulk Eat-Lift-Eat-Sleep-Grow

get out of thje H&F forum and get a room.... damn post whores :D