Admin/Mod changes

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Aegis, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that we've just changed a couple of the mod positions on the record to avoid any confusion until we've sorted out a few issues. Specifically:

• Anth, Yoda and Cooler have been stepped down from admin positions because we can't contact any of them at the moment. If anyone hears from Anth in particular, do please let us know: we're a little worried that we've heard nothing in over a month!
    • wrydolphin has been moved down from GM. We're fairly certain she resigned about 6 months ago, and she hasn't been on the site in that time, so for the moment we're changing her access.

None of this is in anyway a demotion, if any of these members return, they are more than welcome to take their positions back (if they still want them!).

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Anth hasnt amswered any e mails . PM,s or posts ..

Have you a contact no .?

Smurf

3. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Not since I changed phones. Usually I get hold of him via Messenger, but I haven't seen him online in over a month.

4. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Anyone up north seen or heard of him ??

Smurf

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I've sent him a text and messages on FB, but he didn't reply. I've been told he's been seen on MSN and Trackpads, but we haven't heard from him.

As Ian says, if anyone has heard from him, please let one of us know.

6. Topher

Topher allo!

Saw this on Trackpads:

[​IMG]

7. Patrick Smith

Patrick Smith Tustom Cuser Uitle

As Admin, don't you have access to his IP address? If you do, you can always track it to find his contact information. I think.

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Yes we have access to his IP, but no we can't track it to find his contact information. That functionality just doesn't exist, outside of 24.

Besides there's no need when we have his email, facebook and mobile number and have posted here before (I'd be suprised if he wasn't visiting as a guest). He's just not responded for some reason.

9. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Anyone tried messaging mutual friends on Facebook, or maybe if he has family members listed? Would hate to think if something's happened to the chap. Hope he's ok.

10. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Look at Topher's post. He's been online, just not here so I can safely assume nothing has happened to him.

We're not going to go to the lengths of invading his personal life by tracking his location or messaging his family and possibly causing unessecary concern there. He knows where we are if he wants to make contact.