abstaining and mma

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Big Mike, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Orgasm without ejaculation, not ejaculation without ejaculation.

2. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

That is what said. Ejaculate is both a verb and a noun. Ee-jack-u-late without emitting ee-jack-u-lut (semen).

Now, how does one do it? Mechanically? Once it enters the urethra it's not like it's gonna go back into the testicles if you ask it nicely. It's a tube.

3. David Harrison

Haha, yes I am aware of that. But you seem to be unable to compute male orgasm without the sticky stuff being involved at any point.

However, there is chi-based nonsense about sucking it up into your kidneys for rejuvenation purposes.

...I wonder if before you master that you're just supposed to drink it? Does that count as retention?

4. David Harrison

A couple of questions though:

1) Could abstinence have a nocebo effect? i.e. a deleterious psychosomatic (and therefore real) performance-damaging effect?

2) Is it possible, in conditions of relative nutrition-scarcity, and with a lack of dietary knowledge, that the minor mineral loss involved in ejaculation could possibly affect peak physical performance in any noticeable way? And if so, could this stick around as a folk memory from harder times?

5. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

In light of the fact that MAP is supposed to be family friendly, I think this thread has run its course. Sorry to ruin your fun folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.