A special day

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Melanie, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

300 members and 300 posts for me...not quite award winning but hey..I'm chuffed :D

Welcome to all new members and please dive in with the posts. We are pretty harmless here...most of the time ;)

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi Melanie,

Just wanted to congratulate you on your first 300 posts. I don't have Coolers Technical know how, but I have drawn you a certificate with my daughters crayons. I'll give it to you if we ever meet again ;)

Like you I'd love to see some of the new members posting questions and ideas. Must be terrible just listening to the old folks prattle on. He He.

Get posting you Lurkers!

:)

Andy

3. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Well Mel,
    i thougth ide never see the day. :)
    keep up the posting and someday you may be #1 on the boards :p
    be good and take care, talk to you soon

4. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

Well done,

Mel, congrats on 300 posts...if however thats 300 posts on every forum you joined thats........let me see....18300 posts...a remarkable feet by anyones standard.

replacement fingers are available from "bobs limb emporium"

fraser

5. Melanie

Ahhh - smooth Chazz...real smooth...congradulate me on your 400 hundredth post. Thanks to Andy Murray...I didn't miss it :D

6. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

Nope....but you did miss the fact that it was GG's 100th post :D

7. Melanie

Actually Silver....I didn't...ask Khafra, Andy Murray Greyghost and NeilStewart! :D

But lets face it...he's just a white belt poster... ;)

8. Silver_no2

My mistake....so what does that make me? I haven't even done 100 yet!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2002
  9. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Ahhh - smooth Chazz...real smooth...congradulate me on your 400 hundredth post. Thanks to Andy Murray...I didn't miss it

*L* hehe. I dont know what your talkin about.

Congrats GG on 100

10. Melanie

Doh! @ Silver_No 2 - Congratulations too! 100!

11. Thomas Vince

Thomas Vince New Member

Congrats Melanie and welcome to the club that just keeps on talking!

12. Silver_no2

jUST WANTED TO SAY...

CONGATULATIONS TO ANDY MURRAY FOR MAKING 600 POSTS!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

13. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Yes, help. I have a problem. I'm addicted to map. I tried crack cocaine for a couple of weeks, but I couldn't keep away. I love you guys ...........boo hoo hoo!

14. Silver_no2

The fact that you can admit that you have a problem is half of the battle. We are all here for you...though that will pose something of a problem as we are supporting you from within the very structure that you are addicted to!!! Bugger!!!

15. Thomas Vince

Thomas Vince New Member

He will probably have around 1000 posts soon since he is incrapacitated! Hope you are feeling better Andy!

16. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Right Andy, you have to go cold turkey, and as weilder of the Kentucky Fried Wado Dove of Harmony (ask Fraser) I've decided to be your coach, so here you go.....

Step 1: Try to make real friends that you can actually see and touch, try wondering the streets and ask people to talk to you. You could even acost people in the street and demonstrate your MA techniques to them.

Step 2: Get arrested by the police for being a weirdo, when your stuck in the cells you won't be able to access MAP

Step 3: Get Floppy Dawg to help you she's a shrink, I'm a bloody engineer, for **** sake, what do I know about addiction!

Hope that helps, yer pal.

FF

Please Sensei, only five more minutes of training please.... ok, a minute please... oh please.....