A letter to Chris Kent from PFS

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Hannibal, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Again it is NOT the difference of opinion that is the central issue

2. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Hannibal...consider your leg pulled. The one with bells on.

3. Hannibal

DAMN YOU SMITH!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

4. jaggernautico

jaggernautico Valued Member

wow, i couldnt believe what i was reading but the vunak guys are all commerce so dont mess with their business or they will come get you!

5. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

All will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Also have to agree with the point about advocating a violent response. Great way to get thrown in jail. :rolleyes:

6. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Reading the article I can see nothing relating to PFS unless there is something were not privy too and if were not privy to it is see no reason for the public outburst of chest puffing and posturing which on the surface looks like ego driven my style is better than your style blah blah BS.

Surely if Kent and Vunak have a problem they themselves should sort it out and not either of the peoples students who are trying to score brownie points with their respective instructors because that is all that they are doing.

Let the men in question sort out their own problems their old enough to clean up their own houses and I am sure they don't need any assistance from their underlings for if they do then it says a lot about their abilities doesn't it.

7. Brian R. VanCis

Brian R. VanCis Valued Member

Exactly, let them sort it out! ;)

8. equan

equan New Member

Youtube showcase

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
    This is Eddie Q
    On January 1st, at 12 noon central standard time 2012, The Chris Kent Expose will be airing on YouTube. Anyone who is bewildered, befuddled or simply amused, we would encourage you to send a donation to either Cystic Fibrosis, or the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The several hundred of us involved are hell bent on turning something ugly into something funny and benevolent.
    Don't forget your popcorn!

PS Here's to the *BitchSlap*

9. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

You might want to clarify your meaning here, since people have previously stated their intention to post video of Chris Kent being assaulted on youtube. One would hope that that is not what you are advertising here.

10. Pat OMalley

And if it is video of someone assaulting Chris
    Then your stupid. You will be putting up physical evidence at actual bodily harm at the very least and by advertising the fact that this footage will appear that in it's self is conspiracy to commit actual bodily harm whether you participate or not. It is also insightment to commit a crime.

Foolish and very very childish

11. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Wow, and here I thought the ninjas were a different bunch......

12. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

LOL at this thread.

Seriously. I don't think I've seen a dumber bunch of ego and macho rolled up into one in a long time. Man, I would love to see this come off and then the parties involved in the assault get pulled up on charges and paraded on America's Dumbest Criminals.... because that is about the size of it.

I can see it now (*cue Chris Hanson Dateline NBC voice):

Sometimes the keyboard brings out the warrior in you... as _____________ found out. He's now looking at criminal charges that started with a war of the words. Apparently these toughguys had enough of punching it out on the keyboard and decided to punch it out for real. Luckily for the district attorney... their intentions were clearly posted on a website known as Martial Arts Planet when one of the parties involved decided he would film it for YouTube.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Grow up you lot. You're pathetic. This is like some sort of poorly written comedy. You lot really need to get over your bad selves:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  13. Hannibal

Err guys, I would draw your attention to the following in Eddie's post -
    The meaning should be self-evident, although in light of how the whole thing kicked off I can see the need to re-emphasise Eddie's central point

14. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Yep , pretty self evident :rolleyes:

15. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

The whole thing is still stupid.
    Loads of new members all with one post and all saying the same thing (and to who?) Like we can make a difference and like we care.

What is also wierd is a complete stranger saying "if you are confused donate money to charity".

I'm with Slip, the whole thread is a train wreck.

16. holyheadjch

It's almost like these guys want PFS to go down in flames.

17. equan

equan New Member

WE HAVE SPECIAL TICKET PRICES TO IDAHO- CALL OR EMAIL PROGRESSIVE FIGHTING SYSTEMS FOR MORE INFO- THE EXPOSE TEAM

18. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Bet you have new people queing up to buy tickets after this thread equan.

19. holyheadjch

I like it, if they all go with the same carrier it will be easier to track them down and lock them up. Of course the downside is we'll have to tolerate decades of crappy 'JailKD' books.

20. Pat OMalley

More like the childish team. I think you guys need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself a very important question. What will I do when I grow up?'