A Incident At My Work !

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Grizzlygrime, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

So last night im just getting ready to leave work ( im a projectionist at a cinema ) and powering down all the equipment and turning the lights off and all of a sudden i hear some foot steps behind me so i spin round and i see nothing , so now i think im going mad , just when i switch the final lights out i hear someone shout arghhhhhhhhhhh and grab me by the neck so i spin round and i punch out and feel it connect with something anyway i hear this guy and he says it was only a joke and runs out of the booth !

So i go down stands and tell the duty manager what happend and he says this CHAV is allways pulling prank on the all the staff , and he shook my hand and we had a good laugh , anyway i saw this joker this morning and he has a nice lil bump above he eyebrow !

GUESS WHAT HE IS NOT TALKING TO ME ANYMORE HA HA HA

i not proud but i do see the funny side.

2. Martial Alex

Martial Alex Valued Member

i would have been sooo scared !!

3. microhard

microhard Valued Member

Punch out?

4. backkickgurl

backkickgurl New Member

well its better to be safe than sorry he might of really meant you harm you did the right thing. :D

5. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Why are you not proud? Sure, hitting another human being is nothing to be proud of. But chavs are not human! ;)

6. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

I wasnt scared but it is that dark when all the lights go out you can barely see your hand in front of your !

7. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I've been wondering this for a while now. What does "chav" mean?

8. hawkfish

hawkfish Shodan - Shotokan Karate

9. Jamesy

Jamesy Valued Member

10. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

It can be roughly translated into American as "trailer trash"

11. tellner

tellner Valued Member

A person or persons unknown attacked you from behind in the dark. You defended yourself. The idiot put himself in danger by assaulting you. Game. Set. Match.

12. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Good for you!

13. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

It's funny because ive been training for a few years and never had to use , except for twice in the last month or so ! things come in 3's so im kinda ready for the next !

14. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

He's probably jealous like I am that you get to go to work and watch films.

15. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Game, set, match, and balls to him! ;)

16. Grizzlygrime

Grizzlygrime New Member

Cheers Mr Gee but the novelty does where off, still beats selling popcorn tho , and the pays better !

17. CQC

CQC Arsenal Gear's A.I

Ouch!! Poor soul, I hope he is ok by now.

18. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Lmao, I had a mate who thought it would be great to scare his father while he was working on the pump. He got smacked out with a pipe wrench. :D