A fist is more powerful than a impact weapon strike. What is going on?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by mewtwo55555, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

I'm too lost to even be disappointed.

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

:rolleyes: You seem to be turning this into a "a knife beats a stick vs stick beats knife" against each other argument. Which means you aren't actually paying attention to what I was saying at all. I would explain again, but why bother? I am not going to waste time on your straw man. Based on the way this conversation, and past threads you have participated in have gone, I doubt you really want to discuss or listen to another in a real conversation, so I don't see why I should invest more time in it. Except to say you asked why would anyone bother to train in using a stick (esp. instead of carrying a knife) and I answered with multiple reasons why I think it has value.

Carry weapons all you like. Don't come complaining on MAP about any consequences for doing so. Don't expect a lot of support here for doing so.

Back to the original topic. The video is extremely flawed and doesn't prove anything. Multiple members have pointed out the various flaws. Which, apparently, should make you happy as you seem rather obsessed with carrying knives and batons around.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  3. ned

ned Valued Member

Even a humble pen is mightier than the sword, so surely your theory is sound ?
    However I believe even my powers of writing are far superior to your puny backfist so unfortunately QED denied ;)

pgsmith likes this.