5th foundation day

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by shootodog, Sep 9, 2004.

1. shootodog

shootodog restless native

five years ago (9-9-'99), a couple of guys put down a grappling mat on the floor of club gymnastica in pasig city and began to roll. little would they know it would be the start of a long journey of discovery, pain, brotherhood and food. it was on that day that THE SUBMISSION DUNGEON BROTHERHOOD/ 52 was concieved and to this day promotes and studies FMA- kali (both northern and ptk), mano-mano, dumog, boltong, and some other stuff that i'm not allowed to mention. as well as boxing, jailhouse 52, nasty style kickboxing, caccw and knife work.

happy 5th foundation day to my brothers in the submission dungeon/ 52!

proud to live! proud to die!

2. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Happy Birthday! :D

3. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

Nawa'y pagpalain ka ng Diyos ng marami pang kaarawan.

(Gosh I hope I found the correct translation)

Make sure to have a martini Shooto!

- Matt

4. shootodog

hehehe...if i didn't know better, i'd say that that greeting came from a native of these islands! :D thanks matt! i will have a martini (but not while rolling, might spill it.).

thanks jX for the greeting as well.

5. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

BTW Shooto, I have to ask, the Martini is your preferred drink? Correct?

- Matt

6. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Congrats!:) Sounds like you have quite the association going there...I am curious about the stuff you can't mention though!;)

7. shootodog

martinis! i love making 'em! all sorts! i've even made some originals! but i do drink wine, beer (dark beer), and spirits (i make my own infusions too). anybody want some of my faves, will pm it to you.

mrs. owt, thank you so much! i wish i could mention it too, but i fear for my life!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2004