50 cent back to his thug talk to Floyd...

Discussion in 'Boxing' started by Saved_in_Blood, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

Language warning!

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/DHB-VIDEO-082514.htm

It's a little bit ridiculous. I don't really see the point of Floyd flashing his checks for the world to see, but do with your stuff what you want if you must. I just love the tough talk from this moron though.

2. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

I guess I don't see what's so 'thug' about what was said on the video. Certainly the language is strong and worthy of the warnings posted here and on doghouseboxing, but it just seems like the ongoing saga of trash talk between the two and nothing more than that.

3. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

I don't get his issue. Is he upset that Floyd got $72 million? I couldn't really grasp the problem.

Baza

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  4. Saved_in_Blood

I haven't been following the supposed feud that is ongoing either. He acts like he's jealous yet acts like he has so much money... so ... what is the issue? I don't really know lol.

5. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

50 Cent's got new music out. It's all PR.

6. Saved_in_Blood

It's just stupid that all of this stuff gets posted. You have celebrities getting in on all of this talk... you just had the whole T.I. issue with Floyd in which 50 cent said "you're uppercut ain't gonna mean _____ when ______ start shootin". I mean really?

7. Saved_in_Blood

This is the side of boxing I'm not much on... it's why I don't like to follow stories much anymore and would just rather watch when the fights come on.

8. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Irony not your thing then ?

9. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

50 Cent isn't a boxer. It has nothing to do with boxing.

10. Saved_in_Blood

He's a boxing promoter.

11. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

This was my thought as well. I thought this was all related to some feud between the two that started for reasons that I'm not aware of but has included 50 Cent's recent assertion that Mayweather cannot read. Just seems like the kind of thing that goes on with people at times but gets covered in this case because of the celebrity status of the people involved.

12. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

It's actually really juvenile to be honest.

Baza

13. Saved_in_Blood

This was the point I was trying to make the whole time lol. Thank you for someone at least getting it.

14. puma

puma Valued Member

50 Cent is a ****. If he is soooooooo tough why hasn't he ever been in the ring? The boxing ring of course! He just talks nonsense and rode on Floyd's back when no one was buying his crappy hippitie hop hip albums. He can't even rap! I can mumble like he does. That isn't skill!