2nd Dan Gradding

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by eudobex, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eudobex

eudobex New Member

I am thinking about doing my 2nd Dan in the summer and wondering what everyone thinks the most important part of the grading. Also is anyone has any information theory wise they think I should know for it, please tell.
    Cheers

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Well, first tell us what all it is your supposed to be responsible for knowing perhaps.

3. Kwondo

Kwondo 3rd Dan WTF Taekwondo

I remember that my first dan test was the nerviest ( I know it's not a word) thing I've ever done. My second Dan wasn't that bad, but still the butterflies kept pestering me. However, my 3rd dan test was the best one, because I didn't have any nervousness at all.

Why? because .... well I don't know. Thats the strange thing about it. All I can say is that I treated it like a class. And made sre that I knew everything so well that it was second nature to me and I didn't have to ponder too long to start anyhting.

So generally don't be nervous, but anything else thats more specific you can just ask.

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

feel free to continue here because you'll find many answers you're looking for:
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8340

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.