2931 Kicks In One Minute

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by Les, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

are we going to see the actual clip or what, A ?

2. masteryoursoul

masteryoursoul New Member

Gee, you sure are mature for someone roughly 40 years of age by my guessing.

At any rate I find it intriguing that a "few written words" can get you self defensive and throw you into such a state of necessity for self proof and seemingly hiding your self doubt.

How guilty of the accusation must you be to take up arms so quickly I wonder?
    :confused:

3. Les

Les Valued Member

Actually, it was sarcasm, but thanks for the compliment on my age :)

I'm glad you're "intriuged", but I'm not "self defensive" as I didn't actually take part in the event. I merely reported the results.

In my view, no "self proof" is required. What do I need to prove to myself?

Sorry, but I have no "self doubt" to hide. I don't see where you're coming from with this.

A "guilt" issue? What do you think I'm quilty of? Trying to praise a bunch of little kids for their efforts?

You may be right however, when you say I "take up arms so quickly".
    After all, Shou Shu Red posted his negative reply on October 24th and I responded on November 27th.

WOW! A mere 34 days later.

Les

Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  4. Les

Les Valued Member

Please accept my apologies, I meant no offence to anyone.

As an adult, over 50 years old, I frequently refer to younger males as 'son'. This is not unusual in my part of the world, and is an acceptable term by no means derogatory.

I have, however, deleted the word from my post.

As a matter of interest, do your rules regarding "personal attacks and other derogatory references" not apply to the posts which cast a slur on my teaching practices, my integretory, and my students abilities?

All this negative reaction to what started out as a simple post applauding the actions of a dozen or so kids between the ages of 5 yrs and 12 yrs.

Les

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.