2 quick questions

Discussion in 'Judo' started by tokman20, Apr 9, 2009.

1. fifthchamber

fifthchamber Valued Member

Hi Keith,

Of course, if you have some questions about anything I can help with I'll most certainly let you know what I've found to be the case here..It's by no means expert help, but I'm fluent as far as that stretches..

As for the debate, I don't think we'd have much to debate at all..We both agree on that point..But I'm always up to throw opinions around online, it's usually a good way of getting a wider feedback on them..

If you have any issues with your students Japanese please do post them up here, and I'm sure myself or one of the other residents out here will be able to help!

All the best..

Ben

2. tokman20

tokman20 Valued Member

Well, i asked sensei and he said there isnt a list of terms i can learn. he said thats not important, what is is that i learn the techniques. Got a grading this weekend, going for orange belt! :cool:

3. mike.Budo

mike.Budo Valued Member

Greetings each
    Well first of all ,Iwish you every success in your grading . If you wish .leave me your email address and will be only to happy to send you a list of terminoligy . Or ask either Keith Mews or Fifthchamber . Between the three of us I'm sure we can provide you with what you want my friend .

Yours in the spirit Of Budo

Mike

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  4. tokman20

tokman20 Valued Member

If you could do that then it would be greatly appreciated, just click on my username and a list of options will come up and just send me an email. Thank you so much!

5. Keith Mewes

Keith Mewes Valued Member

May I take this opportunity to wish you every success in your grading, I hope you are able to give 100%, remember if you give 100% you will not fail yourself.

I will be more than pleased to help you with the terminology that you require as I am sure that many other members will be.

Sorry to ask, as I am sure that you have already said in which art you are training , but can you remind me again ?

My advice is learn all that you can from as many people and Senseis that you can, it can only help to make you better in your search of knowledge.

Yours in the true spirit of Budo
    Keith.

6. tokman20

tokman20 Valued Member

im slowly learning the terms and I now know how to tie a belt........

not to mention its now yellow :D

7. Keith Mewes

Keith Mewes Valued Member

:hat:Congratulations and well done.

I hope that you are now wearing your new obi with pride.

Keep up the hard work , work on your terminology as it will help you to progress in the world of Martial Arts.

All the very best for the future, yours in Budo .

Keith .:hat:

8. mike.Budo

mike.Budo Valued Member

Greetings each
    congratulations on passing your grading . Continue to seek knowlage ,Rob people of it and ask .....However all I ever get is, and I Quote ' Mike,it's progressive ' lol

9. tokman20

tokman20 Valued Member

thanks alot for the support guys :)