2,40 meter high doublekick! My personal record!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by riebmeister, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

I hope you don't mess up your arm any further trying to teach yourself that.

Dead_pool and riebmeister like this.
  2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

If your arm is broken you cannot train.

If your arm isn't broken you should train in a class.

I think your using this as a poor excuse to not go to a class.

3. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

My arm is really broken! It is fat swollen!

4. Dead_pool

How did you break it??

5. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

I have done the backflip with hands.

6. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Riebmeister, Get yourself healed properly before pushing anything. You said you need surgery maybe? You look young. Trust me, you don't want to have some injury plague you the rest of your life. You will have decades to kick YOURSELF over causing permanent injury to yourself by not healing up properly and pushing things when you shouldn't have. I would hate to see you have to stop pursuing your goals because you didn't heal properly and made it far worse.

Be smart about this. ok?

Now, I am a bit confused. I think that English is not your first language and that this may be the source of the confusion. And this confusion is why some people are doubting the truthfulness of your injury. It seemed like you said you broke it a year ago? And are saying it is swollen and red now? A year later? Is this time frame correct? Because that is not normal for a break, to take a year and still be red and swollen. Did the Dr's you recently saw say it didn't heal properly maybe? Did you re-injure it several times? :confused:

Dead_pool likes this.
  7. Dead_pool

This is why things need to be learnt under a teacher, and on mats.

8. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

My arm don't heal! This week i go to the doctor! Sorry for my english!:( I will learn english! My arm is swollen! But not red!

9. aaradia

No need to apologize. I am just noting that some misunderstandings about your arm situation might be because of language barriers. And suggesting to the English as a first language speakers here, that they might try to understand this before jumping to the "lying" scenario.

Let us know what the Dr says, if you don't mind sharing!:)

10. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

I was at the doctor ago 2 Weeks. The doctor have give my a zinc bandage. He have said, the zinc reach in the bone. And it heal in one week! But now are two weeks over. But it isn't better! After one week have i the bandage thrown away, because itched very strong. The doctor has said when it isn't better in one week, i must come again! But i was busy! That is the reason because i not was at the doctor! But this week i go to the doctor.

11. Dead_pool

A zinc bandage will not heal a fracture, especially in two weeks, I think the language gap is causing confusion here, or you are just here to advertise a youtube channel.

Which from looking at your past posts is essentially what you do here.

12. aaradia

Mod Note: Please do not complain about potential TOS violations in thread. You have been on here long enough to know to use the report function instead. Thanks!:)

(As a general note: Using MAP to advertise a Youtube channel is not allowed but encouraging people to post their MA video's is encouraged. Sometimes, we give the benefit of the doubt as we monitor things of this nature, like with potential trolling.)

If anyone has any questions about any of this, please PM a moderator. Again, Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  13. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

If i try to make a twist on a trampoline, i don't need my hands! The frontflip, sideflip and backflip i can make without a trampoline!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  14. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

All this flipping and hand stands are wonderful ....but not martial arts ...
    As I said at the start of the thread it wasn't a kick ...
    Tricking , parkour or a trampolining website might be a better option for you .

Dan93 likes this.
  15. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Not trying to be mean , but those are not martial arts kicks, you are doing flips and cartwheels. As already suggested, based on what you are showing in video here, you are looking for Gymnastics or possibly Capoeira

Now my German (way back in college) is much MUCH worse than your English so I am going to have to resort to Google Translate here

Suchen Sie nach Gymnastik oder möglicherweise nach Capoeira

16. Xue Sheng

But not martial arts
    aber nicht Kampfkunst

17. Dead_pool

With a broken arm?

18. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Why ask you me so often? Is there one what you can't understand? What don't you understand?

19. Xue Sheng

@riebmeister

Sie machen es schwer zu verstehen
    You are making it hard to understand

Nichts für ungut, aber Ihr Englisch ist manchmal schwer zu folgen
    No offense but your english is hard to follow at times

Wenn Ihr Arm gebrochen ist, beenden Sie das Training und suchen Sie einen Arzt auf
    If your arm is broken, stop exercising and see a doctor

axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  20. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Ok. Thanks