2,40 meter high doublekick! My personal record!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by riebmeister, Jan 6, 2019.

1. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

I am 1,72 meter high! And I can kick 2,40 meter high! The door in my room is 2 meter high!

How find you this?
    I can make more kicks! I can over 12 specialkicks

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

How is this a kick ?

Dan93 likes this.
  3. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Can you please your question perhaps reword? Sorry but I don't know what you mean.:( Yes i can speak english! But not so good how you! I have tried with google translator! But translator don't find it!:( sorry

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Is it really 2.4 metres if you use the desk to get up there though?

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

It looks like a cartwheel, not a kick. Certainly it's hard to see how you would hit a target with this kick, generate power and remain stable enough to land again safely.

aaradia likes this.
  6. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Yes it's really 2,4 meter! Now i try it without my hands! With one hand I can make it too!

7. Pretty In Pink

Fair enough. What are your goals with martial arts?

8. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

This is my aim!

Monkey_Magic likes this.
  9. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Here is now a video from me! Okay I know, I'm not so good how he! But i belive i can learn that. I have it me self-taught! I don't have a trainer!

10. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

Where are you from? Is there not a martial arts school near you?

You probably won’t improve any further without formal training.

11. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

I'm from Germany. Yes there is a school in Germany for me! But I can't find a school, which teach me this moves in the video! I mean the video in #8 in this contribution

12. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Have you looked for parkour, capoeira or gymnastics classes? Those will likely cover the moves you want to learn. Most martial arts don't use moves like the ones you're demonstrating.

13. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

Where in Germany are you from? I’ve always wanted to visit there. I have extended relations in Hamburg.

Even if there isn’t a specific school for high kicks / tricking in your area, surely you would benefit from some formal martial arts training.

I wish you luck in your training. Although this aspect of the martial arts does not appeal to me, that shouldn’t suggest that I don’t respect the agility and skill required to pull off those moves. No person’s path is less worthy than mine.

14. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Listen, I mean this constructively, but not having a trainer is nothing to boast about. It is pretty obvious from your video's that you don't have a trainer. From watching your video' I would respectfully suggest getting a trainer is just what you should do to improve. From your past posts, I think you will ignore this advice though.:(

The video you posted with what your aim/ goal is? I am quite sure the people in that video are learning from an instructor.

You obviously have the agility and the drive, you just need the proper instruction to achieve your goals.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Xue Sheng and axelb like this.
  15. Pretty In Pink

Yeah find a gymnastics/parkour/tricking group. Those guys will teach you way more than martial arts because it's more relevant.

Xue Sheng and aaradia like this.
  16. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Köln

I will learn from a teacher! But i don't find i teacher

17. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

riebmeister, axelb and Jaydub like this.
  18. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and it's nice to see you getting started on your own, many have (including myself).

You will need a teacher/club to progress further.
    Travess already made a good suggestions in your region, if you can't find any others, I would recommend that at least.

Some people can feel anxious about starting, but with your interest I'm sure you can progress well in class :)

riebmeister, Travess and Jaydub like this.
  19. riebmeister

riebmeister Member

Thank you. But i find kicks better!

20. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

But, and I say this without judgement, you are not performing kicks - at least not in the video that you posted above.

Travess