140 and a teenager

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Cannonballken, May 26, 2005.

1. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

what of my advice can you see as incorrect, so far i havent heard any sense be typed by you

2lbs a week sustained is upto now impossible to achieve even with steroids, no one to my knowledge has ever achieved this, so quit with your fairytale stories please

2. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

oh and 20lbs of lean muscle for a natural bodybuilder WILL take years not 4 months as you seem to think

3. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Mate, I'm not going to argue with you further about this, I'll leave it to Adam or someone who you may find more credible to deal with. No point in confusing Cannon Further

4. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

Argue further? there is no argument, every post you have made has been rubbish to be quite frank and even adam has said this to you

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2005
  5. TheCount

Yeh I expect it was but still a fair muscle gain if you look at increase in lifts mate

nForce mate, calm down

6. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

Its just that the best way to make yourself look good is to put others down, and ever since we both posted a workout for that guy, and yours got critiqued, youve been trying to make me out to look like i have no clue whatsoever, whereas its the other way around

7. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

Guys this thread will promptly return to productive advice and not the bickering and who's smarter than who thread or it will be closed.

8. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Adams gonna close this one. Oh ya, in before close :D.

9. Master Lee

Master Lee New Member

Anyone else find nForce irritating?

10. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

Actually, chances are if you eat burgers that frequently, it HAS gotten to you. It doesn't only increase your weight. It jacks up your sugar levels, your cholesterol, chance of heart attack, your susceptibility to over 20 kinds of diseases (or sicknesses), and many other things. I don't think the Chinese food has had much effect, if any, because I really don't know about that.

^^ Yep, what he said.. Except the chinese foods are usually not good either, its very high in sodium and alot of it is fried.

11. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

chinese foods in general are much worse than any burger meals.

12. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

I gained ten pounds of muscle in 5 weeks. Two pounds a week is possible.

13. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

:rolleyes:

14. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

RADOK! Good to see you around again friend..

Last edited: May 31, 2005
  15. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

Ok if you can gain 2lbs of lean muscle a week, you have a stunning future ahead of you, hell if you train for 2 years youll be twice as big as ronnie coleman, its ok to talk rubbish to yourself in your head, but i think this is what brings this forum down, rubbish like 2lbs a week is a good goal to build lean mass, its just not happening, 1-2lbs a MONTH would be impressive nevermind per week, and yet im the only one arguing against your lies

16. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Brings this forum down? I think you'll find that the knowledgeable people here would agree that 2lbs of lean mass a weak is an unsustainable.

17. TheCount

It is unsustainable in the long term because your muscle growth slowds down the more seasoned you are HOWEVER it is possible. I asking this question on another forum with a tonne of experienced members and many said that 20Lbs won't take years as you make out.

And sadly nForce if your saying 2Lb a month is good going for a beginner I have to laugh. Im ectomorph, couldn't do a single pressup, had no protein supps, not the best diet and I still managed to gain more.
    Perhaps you may need to be considering what your doing wrong in training if 2Lbs a month is too much to ask when your reasonably new

18. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

Same here, I scoff a huge tub of ice cream every weekend and I'm only 126lbs :eek: :eek: :eek:

(This is on top of a normal diet, and I lift weights as well:eek::eek::eek:)

19. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Yes.

Is it just me who doesn't see a problem here?

20. nForce

nForce Banned Banned

1) you said you gained 40lbs in 8 months,
    2) you did say it was sustainable, and now are changing your tune cos you realised how wrong you are
    3) muscle doesnt come in at a steady rate, it comes in at surges, even for beginners
    4) it would be awesome for a beginner to get 15lbs of muscle in a year, hence why 20lbs is more in the years frame then it is in a couple of months frame you were telling the guy