1 vs 10 Street fight

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by NaughtyKnight, Jul 14, 2007.

1. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/625124/street_fight

I really dont care if this has been posted 40 times before, it deserves serveral threads about it.

1 badass taking out and pwning 10 people. He brutally ko'd one guy trying to kick him, and the fight had to be stopped so they could call him an ambulence. LMAO.

I dont know what the language is, sounds Serbian perhaps.

2. True Axiom

True Axiom Walk softly and create.

First time I've seen this, and to me, it looks faked. The way the other guys came at him, and how there was almost no damage done to him seems way to obvious. If this was a real 10 v 1, the guys would have surrounded him first, not file 1 by 1 toward him.

I wish I knew what the reporters and the people were saying.

3. NaughtyKnight

It doesnt look fake to me. They werent some organised gang, they seemed to be hesitating, seeing their friend getting floored, and then coming in to get revenge.

There was no damage to him because no one landed a blow.

4. hux

hux ya, whatever.

it's like a movie where the bad guys only attack one at a time. If I ever form a cult we're all attacking at once, dammit.

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

lol... get your eyes checked.
    That looks fake?
    Far from it. It's a typical fight after/before a wedding type of a fight. :p

One smart dude... punch and move... punch and move.
    His footwork was good and he kept his guard up. Simple as that.

6. NaughtyKnight

Fighting in the middle of a busy street, with cars going past, was probably the reason they didnt just all surround him and beat him down.

7. hux

hux ya, whatever.

prolly. It doesn't look fake to me. that dude in the white shirt went down HARD. Limp bizkit, he was.

8. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

and most likely because all his mates/family members had just seen their Alpha males get pasted one by one. :p

So the others weren't about to jump in and share that fate.

9. NaughtyKnight

haha yeh. My god that guy doing the "kick" went down hard.

10. moisiss

moisiss Valued Member

It seems like it turned from an argument to a fight pretty quickly.... and I doubt that the 10 attackers had a pre-meditated plan of beating this guy. They probably didn't expect to fight at all (looked like he started it, which is insane, unless you are that guy apparently)... so it doesn't surprise me that he didn't get surrounded.

Also, it sounds crazy, but from having sparred as one of the "multiples" in 1 vs. X opponents, I found it surprisingly hard to co-ordinate my attacks with the other people on my side effectively. Especially against someone who knows what they are doing. That is, until the person you are fighting gets wrapped up... either standing or on the ground... then it's open season.

11. shadow_ronin

shadow_ronin Banned Banned

People don't realise that fighting a single person with a group can be so difficult. With a group you have many more factors to consider, logistics, coordination, moral and discipline amongst others.

As a group you can't just all rush in and attack because you will stumble and fall over one another.

This is a real fight and that guy was very smart. He lured the entire group into a siphon and took them out one by one. (I think it also helped that all the other guys looked very much like untrained fighters)

12. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

He had better than good guard and footwork though - posture was excellent. He only sacrificed his posture once in the very beginning of the clip. Plus, look around 0:26. He totally whiffs the punch, grabs the guy's head, and face plants him into the pavement.

Plus that dipstick who tried to kick him got NAILED like 3 times.

Plus the bit where they were splinting his broken hand.

Wait.

:D

13. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

First time I have seen it ...

real .....

what a good left he has !!!

needs to use his knees and feet a bit and then he could have really whooped them !!! LOL!!!

typical street fight one or two brave ones at the front of the pack ....he kept his hands up and backed away fighting ...IMO they would have all jumped in if he turned his back and given him a good shoeing ...

the guy in white kept coming forward even after he was knocked over once...good spirit but bad technique !!!!

thanks NK

anyone able to translate ?

Smurf

14. Balrog

Balrog Valued Member

Not fake. Quite amazing. I think he handled himself quite well! Bravo.

15. Tommy-2guns...

Tommy-2guns... southpaw glassjaw

lol gotta love it when he throws that mans face to the floor, thats got to hurt.
    he had a verry good left and good footwork,and i agree, the cars and road probably saved him.

I dont think there is a possibility its a faked fight,as slip says, it looks like the averege drunken family wedding reception fight,people are trying to shake his hand(either friendly lets end it people or sneaky blokes!),people are trying to hold the agressors back and it just seems far too real with little benefit to being faked.

I think we should ask Akasha about the language i guess thadt be the best bet for being he one/closest match.

Lets break down he techniques -Front Push,Head snatch to the ground,jab and cross....lovely stuff :D and his footwork kept his balance,kept them in line to some degree and he applied stick and move to verry good effect.

well done that man!

16. Patrick_baji

Patrick_baji Valued Member

been shown b4...but yeah just saying. Still a cool vid.

17. NaughtyKnight

I was assuming this was a road rage fight. Then I thought about it, not likely 10 people were all in the same car... Though, it was Eastern Europe (i think..)

18. NaughtyKnight

I sent the video to my Serbian mate. Its not Serbian apparently:p. He thinks its probably Turkish.

Any Turkish speakers on here?

19. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

Looks like an awesomely bad kung-fu movie... i can't stop watching it lol. I love the fact that they come at him 1 at a time, with only 1 or 2 instances of 2 people trying to get him. At 59 seconds in, some guy goes down so hard, with like a half flip onto his back.

This vid does make me smile

20. Al_Bundy

Al_Bundy Valued Member

it's not serbian