me training

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Please reality, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Please reality

Please reality Back to basics

I knew it was only a matter of time before videos my secret training got out, now with WikiLeaks and what have you. I decided I should post them first to avoid being suprised....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iNmoVMjqJ0&feature=related"]YouTube - Ninjutsu[/ame]
    Cool concept but it reads, hey look at all the arts we can't do right even though we try to look cool in black.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcZGXr24dIM&feature=related"]YouTube - Ninjutsu Basics[/ame]
    I love how the dog comes in during the middle and is like, what?:dunno:

I am fearful what I may find everytime I open youtube. Okay, now back to your normal station programming.

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Love the production of the first video. One of the best I've seen

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Re: The first video.

Why go to all that trouble of creating a such a good look, production wise, and then use a mudansha as uke!!!

4. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Jason Vorhees? :)

RP, always good to see another Forum members training vid :cool:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  5. KawasakiNinja

KawasakiNinja Valued Member

"Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"

6. 6footgeek

6footgeek Meow

seconded =P

7. Please reality

Well you really didn't think I'd go to all the trouble of posting one of me did you? I mean, I haven't gotten my t-shirts and Scorpion patch yet. I agree, amazing production on the first one for such crappy taijutsu. I liked the baby powder a la Jackie Chan when he hit the guy too.

8. Dunc

Dunc Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Am I the only one who found the 2nd video quite disturbing?

9. george rodger

george rodger Valued Member

One of them had a green belt on,if hes 9th kyu he is doing well.
    I wonder how good the residents of MAP were at first?

10. Please reality

Or yourself for that matter? :whistle: The video really begs the question, why were they making it? Maybe you can do a guest appearance in their next one...

11. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Wonderful production on the first one. If they'd quit posing and move a little it'd be engaging instead of pretentious.

12. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Screech that to a halt right away.

No.

RP and George. Do not engage

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  13. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

LOL @ the second video!!! It's nice he remembered the standard ninja face covering but where are his jika-tabi? The dog's "wtf?" toward the whole situation is priceless and I have to admit I wasn't aware of a "Hera no Kamae."

"Hera was known for her jealous and vengeful nature, most notably against Zeus's lovers and offspring, but also against mortals who crossed her, such as Pelias. Paris offended her by choosing Aphrodite as the most beautiful goddess, earning Hera's hatred."

And so she hired herself some ninjas in hockey masks and paired them with fierce canine companions...

That first video, it's a good thing they fled Nuada's kitchen before he got home for his regular workout. There could've been trouble...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWGuGzJibY"]YouTube - Prince Nuada Deleted Training Scene set to "Spoonman" by Soundgarden[/ame]

:eek:

14. kikentai

kikentai Valued Member

The reason he used a mudansha is because he is a fresh yudansha.  The first video was produced well.

They both look new to the art.

15. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Nope, me too and not just the mask, the Kamae were...wierd?

16. kikentai

kikentai Valued Member

Von Donker I'm guessing.

17. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Dan Vanker sounds better with a heavy german accent:eek:

18. Marvelmeetmanga

Marvelmeetmanga Valued Member

No.

19. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

2nd vid is definatly weird. Beyond the normal crtique of things, it's almost perverse with the mask. I know a lot of indies, some of them very colourful but the Jason mask sort of puts things in perspective.

The 1st, hey true you have to give that props. That is a cool looking video. A for effort.

20. Martial novice

Martial novice Valued Member

Sure the first vid has good production values, but what happened to all the self-defence advice about sticking to well-lit areas?? The one streetlight and it's all kicking off.

Although maybe the guy from vid 2 is in the shadows...(shudders)