TENGAIKIJUTSU

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by wushurichard, Sep 17, 2010.

1. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

Sasoriki-jutsu and TENGAIKI-JUTSU

Hi

I am here to promote and gain an insight to opinions on my own and my lead student's own martial art styles.

My own style, TENGAIKIJUTSU. Founded august 1-th 2010 by myself Richard a.k.a. Wushuriuchard.

http://www.56.com/u86/v_NTQxNTYzMzE.html

A few tips for beginning TENGAIKIJUTSU:

http://www.56.com/u82/v_NTIxMzY4MTU.html

and last but not least a bit of a clip of me training

http://www.56.com/u58/v_NTIxMDYzNDM.html

Thanks guys. please let me know what youthink.

As i am not sure what forum to put this in i will put it in 2, could the admin pleasemerge them .. thankyou:)

Obey your spirit and it will satisfy your heavens

2. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  3. wushurichard

ok, this means what??

4. Manga

Manga Moved On

I loved the video clip with the man walking past.

I bet I know what he was thinking........ :hat:

5. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

You should try putting these in the 'martial arts fail' thread. :cool:

6. wushurichard

hi

thanks for responding,

i am currently recruting students for these arts. if you wish to join then feel free to send me a videor of you showing me what martial spirit you have and i will do my best to lead you from there

thankyou

bow

7. Dean Winchester

It means... :rolleyes: and that unless you've under gone an intensive training course with Bruce Lee, Mr Miyagi and Kwai Chang Caine since your last time on MAP you'll see a lot more of this :rolleyes: this :eek: this :confused: and a shed load of this :bang: :bang:

8. wushurichard

Oh and whoever throught it was a funny to make me troll of the year should reconsider there opinion. it was petty and pedantic. please remove the 'award'

respectfully, thankyou

9. wushurichard

ok tyhankyou, please post relevant things though as my time is valuable,

thankyou friend

10. Dean Winchester

Oh too funny!

As before I really hope you are a troll job because it's just too sad if you're serious.

11. Dean Winchester

Time isn't that valuable you're pratting around making daft videos and trolling for students :rolleyes:

12. wushurichard

if i am the one with no time , trolling then why are you the one lingering on this thread and sayiong things that only effect your own reputation and name

remember calling a dog a hound gets the hare nowhere

13. Dean Winchester

lol please try to keep up.

You are the one who said his time was valuable not I.

14. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

What award?

15. Manga

Manga Moved On

wushurichard! I never made the connection until a second ago :hat:

Wushurichard said - "i am currently recruting students for these arts. if you wish to join then feel free to send me a videor of you showing me what martial spirit you have and i will do my best to lead you from there"

Who said I wish to join? Thanks but I'm good. I'm happy studying actual martial arts under actual instructors in actual dojo with my time and spending time doing whatever that was you were doing would only detract from that. So there's no need for me to post some kind of video resume in an attempt to let me join your school :cool:

:star:Troll Of The Year:star:

16. Manga

Manga Moved On

wushurichard! I never made the connection until a second ago :hat:

Wushurichard said - "i am currently recruting students for these arts. if you wish to join then feel free to send me a videor of you showing me what martial spirit you have and i will do my best to lead you from there"

Who said I wish to join? Thanks but I'm good. I'm happy studying actual martial arts with my time and spending time doing whatever that was you were doing would only detract from that. So there's no need for me to post some kind of video resume in an attempt to let me join your school :cool:

:star:Troll Of The Year:star:

17. wushurichard

what martial arts have you studied? who are your masters? what is your rank?

see i can ask questions too

break a brick with a hammer and you are failing, break it with an egg and youare creating

18. Dean Winchester

I have to ask.....

Why "jutsu"?

It looks like you're attempting Chinese MA, I say attempt as your body structure looks week,IMO, there looks like an issue with your centre possibly coming from your spine.

You look like you've practiced what you do a lot but you've just not practiced it correctly but hey I know nothing about CMA.

So why the dodgy attempt at making your "stuff" sound Japanese?

19. Dean Winchester

Apart from the first one in response to your post, where did Manga ask you questions in that post you quoted?

She like most of us is just unimpressed with you.

Why the hissy fit just because she's amused.

20. Manga

Manga Moved On

Actually I'm very impressed by his ability to give a Japanese name to a Kung Fu style :cool:

In my humble way, I attempted a translation.

Teng Aikijutsu? Hmm, that doesn't work, so...

Tenga Iki Jutsu?

Graceful Breathing Skill?

Tenga could also be one of those reed hoods that komuso wear so maybe a loose translation is "I can't breath skillfully whilst wearing this reed hood"?

Any help here wushurichard?