Can't delete accounut?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by snyderkv, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

That's total<extra L deleted> cow pat. I stood in one of those once...

If someone knows of a secret squirrel way to delete your own account let me know. Simply not loggin in again is not an answer. There are plenty of reasons why one would not want their email on vulnereable servers for all eternity.

If a mod reads this please delete my account

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Not logging in again is the answer. I checked your details and could not see an e-mail account, plus who said MAP had vulnerable servers, rather a rash statement. Would it not have been better to send a pm to a mod rather than create a thread where all can get back at you.

No good throwing a hissy fit because maybe you did not get the replies you wanted.

Please close the door on the way out.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  3. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

First - Don't swear please
    Second - We don't delete accounts. It really is as simple as don't log in if you don't want to participate.
    Third - Even if we did delete accounts, the way servers work means your contact details would still be available in some form some how.
    Fourth - You've made 15 posts. If you were thoughtless enough to publish your contact details publicly and somehow a mod didn't notice and edit them out, let us know if you can't edit the problem posts and we will sort anything that needs to be sorted.

Have a nice life, and thanks for stopping by.

4. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Another drama queen I see :rolleyes:

5. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

maybe time for school to get back in soon?

6. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

I got more than enough replies and am finished. I just thought it was a little cheasy to not add that feature. What is the point of that? To gather popularity? To sell off email accounts?

7. Simon

Love to chat but I am off to sell e-mail accounts to the Russians.

8. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Wow I must of offended some serious MAT lifers here. Sorry for the badly worded question however, how does a response worse then the question make you better? Congradulations, we are all on the same level know.

9. rivend

rivend Valued Member

So it's you...Tell that 400 pound Russian woman to stop stalking me,i don't care if she does own a tattoo parlour.

10. Simon

If you want to leave MAP that is fine, if you want to stay that is fine too, but don't be like a teenager on the telephone. Bye then, bye, bye, are you still there, bye, you put the phone down, no you put it down first and so on.

11. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Just for your information, I have received two letters in the mail regarding stollen information after a company break in. Computers were physically stollen. So it happens. I'll be happy to share my experience with you but ofcourse, it can't happen on a martial arts forum because they will send Ninjas after them.

And my question wasn't aswered. Why no feature?

12. Simon

Oi, that's my missus you are talking about.:eek:

13. Simon

To be serious I am not a mod and cannot answer your question. I suggest contacting a mod if you have any concerns.

14. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

What are you trying to say exactly?

15. Dean Winchester

He's telling you to grow up and stop being such an attention whore!

16. snyderkv

snyderkv Valued Member

Sorta disagree and thats why it's in the problems section. Can't believe you even lurk here.

17. Dean Winchester

Who said I'm lurking?
    I saw a new post here which pretty much said "look at me look at me" and came over to see who the latest soap opera candidate was.

18. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

You can't delete your account. If you want to leave MAP stop posting and don't come back.

Mitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.